Anyone down to make me a R.Mika Wallpaper?

Size : 1024 x 768

I got lots of pics if needed of mika, let me know.

Thanks a bunch for whomever takes the task.

Sure, post pics.

hit me up on aim itll be faster

I tried to send you the wallpapers I made last night, you didnt accept and never spoke. :tup:

im on now
you aimed me right now but i was in the shower. hit me up ill be here for awhile.

Okay dude, this is getting retarded.

After like 3 days, youre finally online. I show you what I made, you ask for pics you like in there. I say fine, ask you not to leave before Im done, and I edit them in. I come back and ask you a Q, and guess fucking what?? Youre gone again!

Good luck getting this done for you, cause I quit. :tup:

Okay dude, this is getting retarded.

After like 3 days, youre finally online. I show you what I made, you ask for pics you like in there. I say fine, ask you not to leave before Im done, and I edit them in. I come back and ask you a Q, and guess fucking what?? Youre gone again!

Good luck getting this done for you, cause I quit. :tup:

This thread was made about 31 hours or so ago, so 3 days surely must be impossible, and i was watching a movie with the comp next to me, during the 2 hour movie, i didnt see any new messages from you, and then i come to read this, but whatever do what you want i guess.

Hey man, I’d do it. But my computer crashes everytime i try to work on big projects. and plus,i suck with photoshop.