Over PCSX2? Leave your connect information, let’s get some games.
edit to avoid flag =)
Help me set it up and we can have some Cvs2 fun!! Thanks!
PCSX2 Online is a fork of open-source PlayStation 2 emulator PCSX2 with netplay. Now you can play PS2 games with your friends on the internet!
How to start netplay
System -> Boot Netplay. The connection dialog is pretty self-explanatory.
What you should know before playing
To avoid desyncs do not change any settings except for the controller plugin configuration. It’s not like it will definitely desync if you change anything, but the possibility escalates.
During netplay, emulation settings are temporarily reset to defaults with all speedhacks disabled, so performance may drop a bit. And by ‘emulation settings’ I mean Config->Emulation Settings dialog, so plugin settings remain intact.
- Peer-to-peer network connection, no centralized servers needed
- Automatic input delay detection
(Official) Working games list
Melty Blood Actress Again
Capcom vs SNK 2
Guilty Gear XX Accent Core
Hokuto no Ken
King of Fighters 2002 Unlimited Match
Naruto: Ultimate Ninja 3
Working with frequent desyncs
King of Fighters XI
This build doesn’t force Skip Mpeg hack to be enabled, as it’s incompatible with some games.
- Some cases of emulator hanging during netplay are fixed;
- Compatibility is improved (for example, Tekken 5 now works);
- Crashes during netplay should be less frequent now.
Desyncs should now occur much less frequently than in previous version.
- Booting from physical disc/mounted ISO works;
- Connectivity problems fixed.
- Netplay or replay playback can be started only after clean emulator start (as it always desyncs otherwise).
- Improved GUI;
- Replays (Press F4 to toggle fast-forward when watching);
- Input delay fine-tuning (Available to hosting side);
- Option to make memory card read-only (Available to hosting side, client’s MCD is always read-only);
- Client side downloads memory card from hosting side to stay in sync. When the session ends, saved state persist only on hosting side;
- Frameskipping after slowdown due to packet loss should be fixed now;
- Some stability issues addressed.
- Desync detection/correction;
- Support more games.
Code repository: https://github.com/alexsharoff/pcsx2-online
anyone from Europe pm me to play on Pcsx2 netplay
im up for some games usually play on demul but ill test this out
I might try it on PCSX2. I don’t mind playing this weekend.
im down to play on demul or pcsx2
my friend made this quick and easy tutorial on how to play on demul hmu for some games https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLvXtH-VgrY
am down to play hit e up let me know. cvs2, third strike, tekken.
Any one interested hit me up I wad playing it last Saturday with pcsx2 and netplay. No lag. I have the file if anyone needs it. Bout 240 Meg. Bites.