Anyone have this xbox 360 cabinet from coniop express

Arcade cabinet for Xbox 360 system - Cabinets Only - Full Machines - Arcade Video Game Coinop Sales - Coinopexpress

It seems like a decent price I was wondering if anyone knew what monitor it had.
It mentions 4 3d track balls Im guessing that is the black circles on the control panel I assume for the analog sticks. Interesting.

32" LCD screen (1920x1080 with resolution 720p, 1080i, 1080p)
i doubt theyed give one with more than 5ms

I am thinking of getting this one:
Arcade LCD Cabinet - Cabinets Only - Full Machines - Arcade Video Game Coinop Sales - Coinopexpress

Which I think this is the same cab, but without all the extra crap to make it console ready and all of that for 360.

It looks cool to me and a good clone of the Namco Noir. I wish I could play on one to test the lag. I think the screens are industrial/or whatever LCD’s, so that don’t have all the post processing crap on them. IDK though.

I am wondering if anybody has played on one of these:
Modern LCD arcade cabinet - Cabinets Only - Full Machines - Arcade Video Game Coinop Sales - Coinopexpress

Another user order from them awhile back & he inform me that his cabinet is stuck in customs for past few weeks…

O yea, in this thread:
http://shoryuken.com/f177/modern-lcd-arcade-cabinet-opinions-pro-cons-243781/index2.html