Anyone know how to get my Madcatz:TE ps3 working on window7?

I have a madcatz TE and it will not work on windows 7… I do not know what version it is… I got it a long time ago. So it might be one. I read a thread about a special usb adapter or usb card I need to buy… but I can not longer find the thread with searching for some reason. <br><br>So yeah… if anyone knows how to get the madcatz te working on windows 7 please let me know<br><br>-Thanks<br>–iSuck<br>

<font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>I bet your problem is the controller is detected by your PC, but no input is registered, right? Thats a problema related to the fact the controller uses UHCI standard, which is not widely supported.</span></font><div style=“font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;”><br></div><div style=“font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;”>To solve it I recommend you modding your stick using something like a Chtulhu because you’ll be able to use it everywhere (not just your PC), but is you are going for the quick solution, you can buy a USB hub (vía PCI) that uses the VIA chipset.</div><div><font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>http://www.bestbuy.ca/EN-CA/product/id/10076428.aspx?logon=&langid=EN&sku_id=0926INGFS10076428&catid=20388</span></font><br></div>

Cthulu works great for PC.  Personally I recommend the PS360+.  It costs a bit more money, but it’s easy to install, very reliable, auto-detects which console you’re connected to (or PC), and it can be updated in the future for use in other types of systems.  Already compatible with dreamcast, and hopefully in the future, it can work with PS4 and Xbox720 as well.<br><br>You might want to try downloading DS3 tool.  http://www.motioninjoy.com/download  It worked great for me when trying to use a ps3 arcade stick with it.