anyone tried this?

PS/PS2 Controller Programmable Converter–Turbo function: Pressing Prog button on the converter

how macro works?

does it work with ps3 with (ps2 converter to ps3) ? and the macro work with ps3?

:rolleyes:

PS2 protocol is relatively well documented, so it should work with everything just fine. That said, I’m not sure what you can accomplish with “Each of them can record 15 kinds of motion at most, and the max time interval between each motion is about 2 Seconds.”

Says you can either record it and replay in real time, or the more useful function, record the inputs and then define the time intervals later, which I could see useful in training, such as if you wanted to thwart a character you didn’t want to learn by inputting their commands without the need to learn their scheme of things, or if you wanted to see the amount of time you have to nail a certain move in a combo.

I can’t say what it may do for lag, and back to back converters are usually bad business, but I’d check here to see any info:http://shoryuken.com/f177/converter-compatibility-thread-181187/

But seriously, don’t get cushy with this thing. Bringing it to a tourney is a huge no-no :nono:

Rufus & Nerrage

Nerrage dont worry , i know tournament dont allow it anyway i have question also ,what about tekken 6 in tournament ? they are allowing macro in configure button?

thanx for reply and if anyone know if there is video about PS/PS2 Controller Programmable Converter–Turbo function: Pressing Prog button on the converter please tell us

btw i found nice controller which has macro function
here
[media=youtube]yDDHu0dcw54[/media]
Macro RF Wireless Six-axis 2.4GHz Dual Platform Wireless Controller for PS3&PC

so anyone tried it?
how macro works? does it work with ps3?

guys if anyone know if there is controller which i can make
(by pressing L1 = square + triangle pushed together)
(by pressing R1= O + X pushed together) hope you understand ;]

need answer :rolleyes:

You can do that with wiring and diodes on a common ground controller. (I think most PS2 pads qualify.) There’s no need for a ‘macro’. It is easier if you don’t mind it being “L1+square+triangle” and “R1+O+X” instead.

Can we say, Kinda models off the Gen/SNES Power Plug

I know this isn’t terribly useful, but I own one… somewhere. I used it to have rapid fire for shmups with my Namco stick. It worked well for that purpose. I never tried programming it.

I also used to own a Hori Command Stick (programmable for PS). It worked fine on the 360 with converters.