**Macro Micro Gaming presents Alpha Clash 2! **
Alpha Clash is two 32-man tournaments for Super Street Fighter 4 and Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3.
We will also be streaming Civil War V Grand Finals for our players to view.
There will also be Street Fighter x Tekken to play during free time (SFxT will be run on PS3).
If there is enough people wanting to play SFxT, we will run side tournaments later in the day for it.
Prize Payout: 70/20/10% to first, second, and third.
Additionally there will be $100 BONUS cash in the prize pool for both SSF4 and UMVC3.
The $100 bonus will be split $60/$25/$15 to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.
Approximate Event Schedule:
12pm-2pm Event registration + Free play
2pm-5pm SSF4 + UMvC3 Pools
5pm-6pm SSF4 + UMvC3 Top 8
6pm-10pm Free play / Side tournaments
Legends Comics and Games
Tournament / LAN rules below.
-UMvC3 will be run on PS3. SSF4 will be un on Xbox.
-Bring your own controller. Macro Micro Gaming will not be held responsible for your personal belongings.
-After a game is concluded, winning player must keep their character/team.
-Losing player has the option of changing character/team.
-Game breaking glitches are banned
-Programmable controls are banned, though Macro Buttons are allowed.
-Pausing will result in a game loss unless opponent chooses to resume.
-Tournament is double elimination.
-Played on Xbox.
-Best 2 out of 3 per game.
-Best 2 out of 3 per set.
-Grand Finals will be best 3 out of 5 per set.
-Random stage will be selected unless both players agree on a specific stage.
-Played on PS3
-Best 3 out of 5 per set.
-Grand finals will be best 4 out of 7 per set.
-Must be played on Training stage.
-Auto Super Jump Off
Macro Micro Gaming is not (yet) a legal entity. We cannot and will not be responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items.
This includes both Hardware, Software, AND YOU. By attending this event you agree to abide by our rules as well as Hacker Dojo’s Rules. Anyone observed not abiding by these rules will be given one warning and then upon second offense be ejected from the event as well as other consequences depending on the offense.
- Don’t be a dick.
- Porn, profanity, rudeness, and inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated. One warning only will be given, second offense, then the person(s) will be asked to leave, without refund. We have people of all ages, race, and sex. Respect their right to have a good time, as they respect yours.
- Respect others property! Only touch others stuff if you have THEIR permission.
- Don’t touch the switches. We will connect for you.
- Don’t go behind/between the tables. Too many cables and nobody wants to see a machine hit the floor.
- No smoking in the building. Smoking is permitted outside.
- No weapons, drugs, etc.
- Remember…it’s just a game…don’t make a virtual fight a real one.
- Due to legal reasons, we require valid photo ID before admission to the LAN room. We also require that your name on your Registration form match your photo ID. Failure to register with a valid First and Last name, and to produce valid photo ID will result in denied access to the LAN.
- Anyone under 18 must have a parent or guardian present as we will not be responsible for you.
- Anyone drinking alcoholic beverages will have their ID checked.
Hacker Dojo Policies
- Don’t be a dick.
- Parking. Look at the parking map to find appropriate places to park. Cars parked in other tenant’s spaces or left unattended may be towed.
- Keep the Place Nice. Please clean up any mess you make. We have cleaning supplies in the kitchen closet.
- No Pets. The landlord has forbidden them in our lease.
- Breaking Things. Some glasswork pieces cost up to $7,000. If you break parts of the Dojo, you are financially responsible for replacing them.
- Hold Harmless. Visitors, members, and other participants at Hacker Dojo, Inc. hereby release, discharge and agree to hold harmless the Hacker Dojo, Inc. and its directors, members and volunteers from and against any liability as a result of any harm, damage, loss suffered to said visitors, their work, equipment used, personal property or personal injury suffered during the participation or attendance at Hacker Dojo.
- Not a Public Facility. Non-members are at the Dojo as guests of the Dojo and may be asked to leave any time without a needed reason.
- 100% Communal. You may not store personal belongings. All space is communal space. Any equipment left at the Dojo is done at your own risk and may be used by others. Loaned items may be damaged or removed, and the Dojo is not liable.
- Full Policies. You agree to familiarize yourself with and agree to the full policies at wiki.hackerdojo.com/Full-Policies.