Taken Straight from the link:
Table Top Arena
105 Market Street Blue Shamrock Lowell, Massachusetts
Table Top Arena will be hosting a Tournament for the following 3 games:
-Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 (Singles + 3v3 Teams)
-Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition (Singles [and 2v2 teams if time permits])
-Persona 4 Arena (Singles only)
We will also try to have a stream ready for the event and commentators are welcome.
Registration will be held at 12PM up until 1PM.
It will be $5 for the Venue fee and $5 for each tournament you want to enter.
The Pot will be divided up 60%/30%/10% for all tournaments
If you are late for registration and the first round has already started, you may still register BUT YOU
WILL FORFEIT YOUR FIRST ROUND MATCH AND BE PLACED IN THE LOSER’S BRACKET.
ALL tournament will be run in the same format:
- Double Elimination (With a Loser’s and Winner’s Bracket)
- Losing a match will place you in the loser’s bracket.
- The winner of the Loser’s Bracket must beat the winner of the Winner’s Bracket twice in order
- Each match will be best 2 out 3, with two rounds each (Except for UMVC3 because it only has
one round) The finals will be held in a best 3 out of 5 format.
- Everyone is entitled to a button check before the round starts officially.
- Pausing or stopping with match after it has begun will be penalized with a 1 round loss, unless
the opponent agrees to a “re-do” of the round.
- If you are nowhere to be found for a match, you are granted a grace period for 5 Minutes, If you
do not appear, you FORFEIT YOUR MATCH.
THINGS TO NOTE
THE TOURNAMENT WILL BE ON PS3!!!
Bring your own Fight Stick/Controller compatible with PS3
Registration will start @ 12PM
The tournament itself will start at 1PM
If the tournament has started already and you are late for sign-ups
This will be a BRING YOUR OWN CONTROLLER event
We will not be held responsible for any lost objects.
Meals and drinks are available at the venue.
Burger and fries $5.00
Wings and fries $5.00
Hot Dog and fries $5.00
Full menu will be available day of the event.
Full kitchen and Bar open. (ID required to enter the bar)
This is an all ages event no alcohol will be served where the tournament will be taking place.
The DOWNSTAIRS bar will be open for alcohol with proper ID.
On street parking is free on Sundays. If needed a parking garage is available across the street.
Please remember to keep good Sportsmanship.