Arcade-in-a-Box Liquidation (sort of)

I am going to starting building sticks with a large portion of my remaining stock of parts. I will still keep a stock to build custom orders with, but my inventory is a little out of control :).

What I plan on doing it building up stick cases, then when the customer purchases they can choose which system I should wire the stick for.

Most of what I will have is american parts, but some Sanwa stuff as well. I really would prefer to just start a mailing list to let people know when new stock is available on the website rather than posting in here as well. These sticks will be considerably cheaper than purchasing a custom stick.

If you want to be notified when a stick is available please send an email to me at info@arcadeinabox.com. I will reply that you have been added, if you don’t get a reply within a few hours then I probably didn’t get the email.

Thank you all for the support over the past 2 years. It’s been awesome building almost 1500 sticks! One side of me is sad the market is so saturated now, the other side of me is grateful for companies like Madcatz and Hori for stepping up and making true quality sticks.

Good stuff, Ed.

imo, your the king of the hill.

AIAB for life!