Arcade Monitor Problems

Hello,

I have an arcade machine in which the monitor is freaking out on me all of a sudden. It isn’t new, but when I got it a few weeks ago, it was freakin’ beautiful.

When I start up a game (I have tried 3 different game boards) the bottom of the screen has like a line going horizontally across about 1/4" thick that is lighter in color and sort of fuzzy.

The screen size won’t fit the entire screen, and I for some reason don’t have the knob to widen the screen size from side to side, and it after about 10 minutes, it just goes completley fuzzy for about 1 second, then to normal.

Also, while playing, it jumps around, or flickers. I don’t know how to exactly explain it.

Other than that, the rest looks spot on.

This originally had a CPS2 XvsSF in it, and it looked awesome. I have since tried it with a CPS3 game, and another CPS2 game.

The wires look like they all check out, but one thing I did notice is that the JAMMA harness wires for the video, one is a little stripped right where it goes into the JAMMA plug to the game board.

Is there any way to fix this? I am running out of ideas, and I really don’t want this to be a waste.

I forgot to mention that this is in the same cabinet, with the same powersupply and wires as when I got it when it looked perfect. All I did was try to swap the game.

Thanks You,
BT