Arcade parts needed!

Im looking to buy some parts to mod my arcade stick, but i have been looking to all the negative feedback ppl are leaving on lizarlick it has made me very nervous to order from them again and I don’t know of any other site that can ship to Puerto Rico, if anyone knows about another site plz let me know thanks a lot.

Focus Attack.
Paradise Arcade Shop.

http://www.lizardlick.com/ is an amazing site!

Thanks for the site’s ill check them out, also im not saying that lizardlick its a bad site by any means i have ordered from there before no probs, but for a while now ppl have been really salty with them and i dont want to waste time wating for parts for over a month thats all thanks!

That was the case until I’ve heard about complaints from people who order from them recently where there orders haven’t even came in for a month and never got contacted by customer support.

I wouldn’t know too much because the last time I ordered from Lizardlick.com was last year. Anyhow I saw FocusAttacks competitive price and it is way cheaper than lizardlick.

I ordered from them last year and it took about a month to get my parts. Not to mention when they arrived, they actually sent me the wrong order and I had to call them to fix it. My parts ended up getting to me 3 days after and I returned the wrong order.

Now, I went to mod my 2nd stick a month ago and I ordered from godlikecontrols.com since lizard lick didn’t have what I needed in stock. I ended up paying less for the same parts and I got them by the end of the week.

I suggest you buy from the latter based on my experience and the fact that your buying straight from toodles (prominent figure in our community that makes/sells dual mods amongst other mods) which is the guy lizard lick gets their supply from.

Cut out the middle man, you will be glad you did.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the feedback guys.

don’t forget videogamesnewyork.com

free shipping on seimitsu and sanwa parts. I ordered a datel/paewang stick with all the sanwa parts to mod it and I got free shipping on the whole order. got my package in like 2 or 3 days. they have import 360 games too. I love it.

Chad? Is that you?

http://i1260.photobucket.com/albums/ii575/Hooray-Pictures/happy-i-see-what-you-did-there.png

I shouldn’t have posted that… Now that I have been notified (because I live under a rock) about Lizard licks. I should do some more comparative shopping on arcade parts. Sorry about the suggestion.

Sorry about what? By all means I said something similar to what you said until I later found out lizardlick has been doing a poor job lately.

Don’t beat yourself up.

ParadiseArcadeShop imo is #1. FocusAttack is #2.

thanks everyone!