Arcade Renaissance CHAOS 08 Orlando, Florida 04/26/08

That’s fine i won’t play Urien, $10 is good. I’ll give you a choice of like 5 different characters and i’ll play whoever you want.

Shut up, I offred it even though i dont play it but aginst him at 3’s ya ill put in stipulations you ass, because hes the best down here at it…:rolleyes:

YA thats cool we can do that…

And cakes i got $20 to your 10 in ST if your willing coward:wgrin:

Ill take that money in SSBB. Tourney rules. Not Mavrick makes shit up rules.

what did i make up with rachel, all i said is that he cant take urien is all…Plus that i dont even play 3s at all i play it because other people play it :amazed: makes me throw up worst game in the world too me…

But ya we can do SSBB for sure…for $5

LOSER

And why dont you come take me money in CVS2

Im not talking about with Richel. Im talking about what u did with Jae. Every game u had some stupid rule that made no sense in the slightest so u ended up backing out of every game. Just trying to keep that shit from happening again. I accepted Brawl not CVS2 get over it.

Sorry at work So i can’t edit…

Don’t Think it’s still not in the works had money peoblems but, were back on track ( AS COLD AS ICE) year one will be ready to go (Mid) June would of been the the first week of may but, david put up his tourny so we have to push ours back, Again waiting on KASTRO305 to put up the thread…LET DO IT!!!

Oh Dont Forget The Broward VS. Miami Winner Take All Ozzie And Peter Head Bashing Sub Tourny...It's Gonna Be Sexual (NO HOMO) David

i’ll do $20 in cvs2. i’ll even play n-groove instead of k!

Any chance of adding smash brawl?

Id be willing to help out running it if needed, as it tends to draw ridiculous amounts of people

WHat do you mean with JAE 1). He Bet ME. 2). The only game that he put up to play that i did was ST and 3).even though i don’t play thoese game i still bet people so you need to get over it I dont play alpha or tekken or marvel but, i still bet and, save your money no bet…

But ya i got you CAKES

Final got a chance to mod my stick
http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn238/rickism/SNV30042.jpg

Everyone Start posting the games you want to play in now so that i can update the page once i get it working or someone to help me put it up.

Just register here for now:

David Richardson
’Calm Warrior’
CVS2
MVC2

Richel Hernandez
’zeroG’ aka ‘The Gayest Man Alive’ aka 'David’s Daddy’
3S
CVS2

That shit is ugly. Random pic on a stick doesn’t make it hot.

You should get a yellow bat top stick shaped like a banana and make all your buttons grapes.

Naw man thats the same one your mama have i dont want that

Plus i like the pic

But, Now after you said that i think your right i might end up changing it. Thanks

WTF i knew u would back out anyway. How the fuck do U put out a MM and just back out cuz i called u out on making up rules so u dont lose money. Ur not surprising at all. Stop betting if ur going back out 85% of the time.

Jason Groot
Starcade
CvS2
Alpha 2
Alpha 3
ST

Again since you can’t follow along first off i make rule only for games that i dont play because it even out everything and, i only mad a rule with jae to use low tier people on marvel and thats all so what are you talking about plust i dont play MARVEL but was still willing to bet and, in case you did not know jae and i still did the bet…So i never put rules and, still JAE was the one that place the bet not I. I just Accepted it so stop actting as if i just make bet’s and welch on them chill out…

OK FROM NOW ON WITH EVERY OTHER BET HAS ONE stipulation SINCE YOUR ALWAYS SAYING THAT IM ADDING RULES WE CAN BET ON ANY GAME YOU WANT THEN WE HAVE TO PLACE THE SAME BET ON ST…ONLY FAIR RIGHT:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: