Arcade Stick for PS3

whats the best Arcade stick to buy for PS3

Definitely the wrong section to be asking this question. I would ask this in tech talk my friend.

no such thing as best stick, pretty much all sticks are good. That is the high quality ones like MCZ, Hori, Eightarc. A lot prefer the TE sticks. I myself have a Hori SCV stick a MCZ MLG TE and soon an Eightarc Ivory. THey all have sanwa parts which are the better quality parts. A stick really depends on the layout you want and how much space you want for your hands to be resting on.

Read up the stickies in this Tech Talk section. A good place to start would be the one talking about arcade sticks.

Get the cheapest stick with Sanwa parts that you can find. That’s a good start.

I wrote a whole guide on the issue. Here is the link. Keep in mind instead of keeping the market prices up to date, I posted the original prices as many eBay and Amazon sellers like to overprice arcade sticks.
[What Stick/Controller Should I Buy? Read the Guide on Pg 1 Before Posting.](What Stick/Controller Should I Buy? Read the Guide on Pg 1 Before Posting

I’m not an expert, but if you want a ready-made stick, then the Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Arcade FightStick TE S+ for PS3 is the best one I could find on Amazon. Only thing I don’t like about this stick is the panel artwork, which looks like smashed glass. I hate that. I was strongly considering buying this one, but I may just modify my Chun Li stick to work with PS3 and later on I’ll make a custom stick from scratch.