I’m thinking about making my first arcade stick purchase and just wanted some quick recommendations/answers.
- Custom or Pre-Built (e.g. Hori)
- Following that, which maker or which company?
- If custom is really that much better… There seems to be too prominent stick builders from SRK. Finkle and Dreaded Fist. Which is recommended? It seems there is a fair bit of praise for both.
- I’d like to be able to play the stick on PS2, PS3, xbox, and PC. Any idea of what kind of converter(s) I’m looking at in order to do this?
- If a converter is needed, is there noticeable lag going to any of the above mentioned 4 outputs?
Right now I’m leaning towards a custom pad from either Finkle or Dreaded Fist.