Arcade Stick Query, potential money saver for all interested

First post :clapdos:

I’ve been avoiding learning how to use a stick for years now and I’m starting to feel the burn from it. I’m currently still playing with a controller :yawn: and feel that I’ve gotten about as good as I can possibly get with one. I’ve finally taken buying an arcade stick into consideration but the first problem I noticed was the price. Many of the top sticks seem to be $100+, which is a bit steep for a jobless high school student. :razzy: So I began to look into other possibilities and came upon the Tekken fighting stick priced around $60-$80. The reviews have been pretty good. The interior seems to be pretty solid for how much the stick is priced at. However being a noob to arcade sticks I’m not sure how they’re structured and whether or not a tekken fighting stick is specifically built for tekken, and whether or not anything on this particular stick would hinder gameplay.

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/videogames/detail-page/B002ED4DQI_limited.jpg
Sorry for the link, the image function seems to be broken.

I think Tech Talk is a better place for this question. (Someone correct me if I’m wrong.)

Oh, thanks I guess you’re right :slight_smile: