Arrow: The Green Arrow TV show

How they jumped off the railing in slow mo threw me off, lol. I was expecting a fight but they just walked up to each other.

Why is this thread dead? Slade owning niggas was fun to watch.

Slade killing the jackals was the best scene of the whole episode.

Slade makes this show 3x better.

Arrow has been okay this season. I would say out of the 3 shows. Legends > Arrow > >>>>>>>>>>>> > Flash

Yes fuck Supergirl

I actually think Arrow has been better than Legends. For as fun as Legends is, it still doesn’t cover up the fact that the LoT are literally only doing their work out of boredom instead of out of any genuine desire to do good.

Well technically it’s not out of boredom… They fucked up the whole universe so they feel bad lol

I don’t know why, but that last fight scene with Slade felt really weak to me. Manu’s wasted on this show, imo.

Good episode, though.

And yeah, LoT>Arrow>>>>>>>Flash>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>[details=Spoiler]>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>[details=Spoiler]>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>[details=Spoiler]>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>[details=Spoiler]>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>[details=Spoiler]Supergirl[/details][/details][/details][/details][/details]

They really improved fight choreographies so I don’t get why you didn’t like that fight scene

Haven’t watched this show since season 2… I need to get back into it.

Skip seasons 3 and 4, and skip all episodes in S5 that aren’t directly related to the main villain.

So Nazi Oliver seems to be the ruler of Earth-X

Everyone, can we combine the 4 threads (5 threads if you include Black Lightning) into 1 CW DC thread? Would be great!

Yeah it would make sense at this point to combine the threads.

Why?
After Crisis on Earth X…they go their own ways.

I’m disappointed the crossover brought back Tommy just for 5 minutes.

Better than JL movie!!!

https://twitter.com/LoveOverwatch/status/937815726299189248

The show is barred from using Slade again.

Lol stupid dc is stupid. Watch them fuck up the movie. Already I think that new deathstroke looks dumb