Art Template for Stick

Hello,

Now what I’m about to ask might be a bit difficult or confusing to understand, but please bare with me.

I plan on putting an art on my Agetec stick, so if any one has good photoshop skills, maybe you can help me.

http://img64.imageshack.us/my.php?image=agetecartchoice1qf.jpg

That image will be located between the stick and the buttons, in that space there. What I need to be done here, is just the background redone, so that way it’s just not that little part. Background should be a dark colored, (cloud) nothing extremly fancy, just so it helps the image itself fit in, and not seem so abstract. Make sure to put the picture slightly toward the bottom so that it cuts off the text, (no need to have text on it)

If you can do this, I’d be very grateful. If you have any questions or whatnot feel free to ask. I’ll try to explain it better.

(P.S. You might have to shrink the image quite a bit in order to have it fit.)
Later,

template?

Yeah, thats just what I call it.

It’s just the cover that I’m going to apply over the metal. I just need it done, so i can take it to a Graphics store around here, they can print it out into a sticker form, and then I just place it on the Agetec.

Later,

i meant a template over stick dimensions

Oh shoot, I really don’t know. Sorry, I haven’t been able to get it.

I’m still looking for the dimensions of it as well. If I can find it, I’ll post it here ASAP.

Later,