Ask me anything about Ken!

So I’m re-creating a near decade old thread regarding ken…
There’s a lot of 3s activity now that it’s online, and I can’t help but notice the endless scrubs I face (see: Killacam), so if you have any questions, feel free to post.

Is a scumbag elena giving you trouble (see: DG)? Are you being outpoked? Outlinked? Then I might be able to help you.

Ask away!

How does one properly kara uppercut? I can’t for the life of me do it on a consistent basis. Can I play Ken like I would in SFIV and just mash DP all day, during poke strings, while in the air and ground and while I’m getting hit?

my dick is like Ken.

Great question!

The answer is 3s requires proper execution (see: no shortcuts), and good understanding of the game. While block and poke “strings” exist, they are in reality/high level play a very predictable and punishable concept and way of play.

Kara DP is somewhat difficult (in my opinion a lot harder if not impossible) on the 360 iteration of the game.
However if you’d like to try it, there are 2 ways:
forward -> down -> down forward + hk -> forward+jab punch (i think this has more success)
forward -> down -> down forward + mk -> forward+jab punch (i think this has less success)

Keep experimenting YellowS4! You’ll get better in no time.

While I’ve never seen your penis, I can understand that there could be similarities in it’s structure and shape with the Ken Masters.

who has a bigger penis, ken or sagat?

Please keep these type of non sense threads off the canada forum,

Thanks!