Ath Vol.3 - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1.No Av whores. Wait the respected 2 weeks before asking me for an Avatar/Tag/Etc. upon receiving something from another person.

2.Don’t nag me. I’ll admit I take a while to finish, but nagging will only make me skip you over other people, taking longer.

3.Nothing too crazy, please. I’ll try to fit what I can fit, but don’t go overboard as there IS a size limit.

4.Don’t be afraid to ask for something else, or tell me to change things how you want it. I’m here to make what YOU want, nitpicking doesn’t matter to me.

5.Pick-Ups will be on the FIRST PAGE. This one!

6.Please be specific. If you’re mad because I made it Red and you wanted Blue, OK, but please tell me these things beforehand.

7.i ruh yewz.

[Pick-Up]
skitz -

tsoteddy -

[Pending]
APOKALIPZE - 3s Preem.

ahahah best thread title

Yo Athan can you hook me up with a Third strike AV. Any characters you’d like to put is fine with me. Can you also make it premium size, Thanx :karate:

hotness~ <3 <3 <3

tsoteddy

Went for a “dark” and evil look. But I dunno, still haven’t fixed the contrast on this thing and it’s too early to make avs. Damn TigerGenocide.

If you want I can make a new one.

skitz

Was unclear what you wanted, so I just went ahead and did something like your original av as you mentioned. Hard to see, etc.

Earth!
Fire!
Wind!
Water!
Heart!

GO PLANET!

With your powers combined I am Captain Planet!

Captain Planet, he’s our hero,
Gonna take pollution down to zero,
He’s our powers magnified,
And he’s fighting on the planet side

Captain Planet, he’s our hero,
Gonna take pollution down to zero,
Gonna help him put us under,
Bad guys who like to loot and plunder

“You’ll pay for this Captain Planet!”

(chanting)
We’re the planeteers,
You can be one too!
'Cause saving our planet is the thing to do,
Looting and polluting is not the way,
Hear what Captain Planet has to say:

Lol hey whats up Athansy!? =]] Can I make a request?

Hmm I’d just like a Mag av but somthing original. Like not somthing not seen before, etc… creative or somthin. Pretty broad but if you’re up to it lemme know lol. =] Thanks

PS. And “Reset” on there somewhere too. :slight_smile:

give me an ava now bizzie.
hmm id just like an ava w/ just art and my name. thats all.
ill make you an ava if you want one.

Ah fuck. Do to some bullshit I have to close this thread since I’m having some “technical difficulties.”

I’ll leave this post up for a couple minutes then I’m deleting the thread.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooo
Sorry couldn’t resist!

if nothing else… just a new Kim av. Make it purty with my name on it of course. Be creative. If possible something funny would be cool. Do whatever the heck you wanna. Have fun with it!