ATL Underground arcade tournament

Yo once again the Atl undeground arcade is throwing another tournament in the following games:

TEKKEN DARK RESSURECTION
SOUL CALIBUR 3
SNK VS CAPCOM
AND MARVEL VS CAPCOM 2

LOCATION IS ATLANTA UNDERGROUND ARCADE
STARTING TIME IS 2:00 pm
DATE IS JUNE 9TH

FEE IS:$2 entry $10 tournamet
PRIZE:1ST 2ND AND 3RD IN ALL TOURNAMENTS

PLZ WE ARE HOPING FOR A NICE TURN OUT TO MAKE UP FROM OTHER ATTEMPTS DUE TO DIFFULCULTIES HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE

Anyone know how the sticks are at ATL Underground?

How about the scene? Anything I hear about compeition at the place is usually dating from before I even played fighting games, haha.

They all suck at underground :sad:

God we need an effin third strike machine -_-;

MvC2 it is then.

By Capcom vs SNK, you mean number 2, right?

DAMMIT there being no 3S machine in the midst. I require it!

No dude, Snk Vs Capcom: Chaos

Yo man, were in buford do you stay? I live in flowery branch and I have a 3S cab. Do we know each other or ever played against each other?:confused::confused: Send me a PM and maybe we can play sometimes.:wonder:

yeah most players that compete in major tournaments haven’t come to underground in awhile. Part of the reason is their poor care of the sticks particuarlly in MvC2. T5:DR sticks should be ok, and you have the option, ofcourse to use the pad, but none of the top t5 players come there to play on a regular basis. No one in America plays SC3. A lot of people down there play the hell out SvC, so comp in that should be ok.

I’m near the mall of georgia, and we’ve talked a few times on AIM. But yeah, that sounds rad, we need to do something. You need to host a tourney or something! I’m dying without 3s in the area, because I can’t play Marvel worth shit, lol.

looks like i have an excuse to call into work now :tup:

bump…

i probably have to work that day, but i would encourage people to come to this to atleast build back a tourney scene in the ATL.

ill be there im gettin ready now.

Im coming tough atl,i will enter tournament if there is cash prices only,if not oh well.

whoa, a pink cable. :rofl: