Atlanta Revival January Results Thread

I want to thank everyone once again for coming out and supporting Revival. I always had a dream of having a source of constant competition for the Atlanta scene. I’m happy to see that we’ve succeeded in that. I want to thank Iceman for once again helping out, Marty the “casual’s killer”, Pokchop, etc. You had to have been there to experience the awesome commentary and hype. Be sure to check us out next month on February 20th. The thread should be up shortly.

Street Fighter IV

1: John da show bot (Top 4 split)
2: Clint (Top 4 split)
3: Pokchop (Top 4 split)
4: Too Much Damage (Top 4 split)
5: Chris Barnes
5: Issac Green
7: Branh
7: Shadow Ace
9: Sinestro
9: MPR
9: Hafus
9: Nkidob
13: Dale Becker
13: Spooky Donkey
13: Coldshock
13: Brad Williams
17: Chris Bradford
17: Chris Greene
17: TomWarrior
17: Atlanta Dracula
17: The light
25: Laswagga
25: David

Tekken 6

1: M.E. Red ATL ($133.00)
2: Clinton Lemar ($38.00)
3: Pokchop ($19.00)
4: DJ
5: Lac? Asylum
5: SerpentWave
7: Monkey Kang
7: That man Pilot
9: Darrel V
9: Chris Bradford
9: McCalin
9: Omar Lara
13: Kurisc Kappsu
13: Terrell
13: FTB
13: Andrew Spalding
17: UR Not Ready
17: Deadly Rave Neo
17: Arch

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

1: Lounis Aityahia ($112.00)
2: ScAtt ($32.00)
3: Jason White ($16.00)
4: NeoX
5: Michael Arpin
5: Michael Martin
7: 4God
7: Iblis
9: Archaic
9: Rederick Frelix
9: Jamal Hopkinson
9: Matt Gay
13: Sean Franklin
13: LadDavid Carr (Gawd)
13: Axl
13: Dominique Williford

Super Smash Bros. Melee

1: Roderick Frelix ($42.00)
2: Sean Franklin ($12.00)
3: Travis Sammer ($6.00)
4: Chris Justice
5: Doysamich
6: Jason White

Marvel vs. Capcom 2 is still going on. These were the entrants. It will be updated as soon as it finishes.

Pokchop
Strikemaster Ice
Andrew Spalding
Clint

I just wanna say “WHAT YOU MEAN I CAN"T GET IN CAUSE IM TOP TIER!”?

man the whole place was hype…good shit GA

shoutouts

first I want to thank the crew for doing thier usual thing and getting set-up in 30 minutes (timed)

props to the Greene family aka “The Brothers of Destruction” for being heels the whole night…lol

Branh for keeping the dream alive

sagat is losing his powers in SSF4 so “na na na na na”

to everyone who came through and to the stream viewers…

I know what to work on now…and will do better next time

had a good time @ my first revival today… nice shit mag, pokchop, ice & everyone involved
i think ill try to make the trip up every month & bring some people w/me when i can
wish the alpha2 woulda got rocked tho

ggs to everyone i played:china:

it was nice to meet new people & put some more faces to names
so how late does the congress center stay open anyway?

haha yeah athens crew repped hard & was out for blood :grrr::rofl:

branH is an OG… goodshit on top8 :tup:

& ditto on your last statement… i cant be losin my midtierness :sweat:

also if any of you guys wanna hit me up on xbl, feel free… the gt is to da left

first revival i’ve missed. work got the best of me!

Branh letting his skill do the talking. Good stuff dude.

A lot of SAV PLANNED to hit this up. But a lot of things don’t always go as planned lol.

Made me sat to miss the Revival this month but I at least got to watch the Tekken stream and listen to the commentary in the background. Good shit gentlemen! Those were some close matches there at the end!

Guys don’t beat yourselves up over missing this Revival. Just make sure to not miss the next one! Lol, just kidding but yeah, we’re going to have it next month so just make sure to mark your calendars for Feburary 20th. As soon as we finalize the room we’ll be posting up the new thread. And let’s not forget, be ready for that power stone 2 next month! :rock:

Lol, look at me down there at the bottom.

Worst performance of my life that day, oooohhh wellll. Sometimes you win, sometime you lose haaarrrddd.

The night was extremely hype and fun as hell though, glad I could be there to witness it live. Porkchop had be rolling wih that “WHAT CHU MEAN I CAN’T GET MY FULL ULTRA!?” when akuma popped out of sagats TD after the second hit, lmao.

Also, for the record, no one steal from pokrchop. He almost chocked me out over my OWN Street Fighter IV, lol. Woooaah. Thanks for grimmy grizzley for clearing that up.

Whatchu mean i forgot about this tournament!!!

Whatchu’ mean the next on is February 20th and the link is here!

http://www.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=222609

Man i’m so sorry i missed the tourney. Alot of family problems came up on Saturday and Sunday so I couldn’t cancel in time. Good stuff to all the placers.

Hopefully I will not miss the next one. I apologize since I pre registered and didn’t show.

Good shit to the Brothers of Destruction (Yea I gave them nicknames, they have earned it) Chris and Issac Greene, Good shit to there comrad Chris bradford as well.

BranH, Must respect sir, much much respect, This man was owning Balrog’s left and right at this tournament, I hope to see you continue in this positive direction… BUT WE STILL MONEY MATCHING AT FINAL ROUND!!!

MPR I am on the East Side of ATL now bro’ so once time permits, we can set up a few gatherings and level up, good to see you as always.

Shadow Ace, finally got that Chicken Fajita making mo-fo into the top#10, solid bro’ keep it up.

Clint “The Beast”/JTO Da Show Boat/Pokchop/M.E.Red-ATL you all know the drill, ya’ did ya’ thing, good shit.

Bananas8462, some funny matches, good shit… GET YO ASS IN A TEKKEN TOURNAMENT FOO!!!

Thanks to all who came out and supported, thanks to all who couldn’t make it but cared enough to remember and keep in touch.

There will be a newer, larger, better ATl Revival coming up soon and…

Iceman will be back organizing and gaming, Magnicious,Pokchop and Myself have some very very VERY big plans, keep in touch and pay attention to the forums, Ga Gaming Scene podcasts, emails (GaGamingscene@gmail.com) to stay up to date with the rising and soon to be NEW and Improved ATL!!!

Good shit to the Brothers of Destruction (Yea I gave them nicknames, they have earned it) Chris and Issac Greene, Good shit to there comrad Chris Barnes as well.

BranH, Must respect sir, much much respect, This man was owning Balrog’s left and right at this tournament, I hope to see you continue in this positive direction… BUT WE STILL MONEY MATCHING AT FINAL ROUND!!!

MPR I am on the East Side of ATL now bro’ so once time permits, we can set up a few gatherings and level up, good to see you as always.

Shadow Ace, finally got that Chicken Fajita making mo-fo into the top#10, solid bro’ keep it up.

Clint “The Beast”/JTO Da Show Boat/Pokchop/M.E.Red-ATL you all know the drill, ya’ did ya’ thing, good shit.

Bananas8462, some funny matches, good shit… GET YO ASS IN A TEKKEN TOURNAMENT FOO!!!

Thanks to all who came out and supported, thanks to all who couldn’t make it but cared enough to remember and keep in touch.

There will be a newer, larger, better ATl Revival coming up soon and…

Iceman will be back organizing and gaming, Magnicious,Pokchop and Myself have some very very VERY big plans, keep in touch and pay attention to the forums, Ga Gaming Scene podcasts, emails (GaGamingscene@gmail.com) to stay up to date with the rising and soon to be NEW and Improved ATL!!!

Hey, thanks for the words gents. Everybody is getting better every time we come out there.

We’re not going to slow down anytime some, so keep looking to level.

To make things a little more interesting I started a point system that we will use throughout the year as a ranking. That way, we can see who overall does the best for the year. The way I calculated the rankings is number of partcipants times 100 divided by the place they got in. Here are my results so far. Also, I realized it was not JTO or John who was in first place in Street Fighter but it was Clint.

Street Fighter IV

1. Clint (2300)

2. JTO (1150)

3. Pokchop (767)

4. TooMuchDamage (575)

5. Issac Green (460)

6. Chris Barnes (460)

7. Branh (329)

8. Shadow Ace (329)

9. MPR (256)

10. Hafus (256)

11. Nkidob (256)

12. Spooky Donkey (177)

13. Dale Becker (177)

14. Coldshock (177)

15. Brad Williams (177)

16. Chris Bradford (135)

17. Chris Greene (135)

18. TomWarrior (135)

19. Atlanta Dracula (135)

20. Laswagga (92)

21. David (92)

22. M.E. Red ATL (2000)

23. Clint Lemar (2000)

24. Pokchop (667)

25. DJ (500)

26. Lac? Asylum (400)

27. SerpentWave (400)

28. Monkey Kang (286)

29. That Man Pilot (286)

30. Darrel V (222)

31. Chris Bradford (222)

32. Omar Lara (222)

33. Kurisc Kappsu (154)

34. Terrell (154)

35. FTB (154)

36. Andrew Spalding (154)

37. UR Not Ready (118)

38. Deadly Rave Neo (118)

39. Arch (118)

lol what happened… i disappeared… :sad:

Fixed.

sweeet thx
i thought jto won in gfinals tho… maybe i dont follow the points system… im just confused lol :confused:

I go by Sinestro when I play in tournaments and I just noticed I’m not on the points list. Really wished I could have made it to the recent Atlanta Revival because I really enjoyed the last one but I couldn’t get out of work.