ATTN CAPCOM: We Want Local H&Heralds

CAPCOM,

We have no idea why you released this awesome mode without local multiplayer. Local multiplayer is the heart of all enjoyment for 2d fighters, and to not include this mode as an option for those of us playing together offline is an absolute tragedy.

Sincerely,

The Undersigned

[maybe if enough of us bump this SKill or somebody will see it?]

You can go into training mode and change all your options to the way a match should be set up and pick player 2’s characters for him, then it’s just like VS mode!
Which is really annoying to do every time you want to play VS, then have to change it back for a regular training mode session or in the lab or whatever the fuck people call it.
I’m pretty sure Capcom’s not going to do shit about it though

I don’t have a problem with it, considering there is a way around it.

However, I’m sure this has been asked before, but is there any way to play a private match with friends online in H&H? I’ve been trying to figure it out for hours.

Hello! Unfortunately due time constraints we didn’t have enough time to add as many options to Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 as we’d like. Among these were the feature you’re currently… advocating. However! Don’t be too disappointed, as this feature will be included (at a later date) in Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 for the Playstation Vita! Until Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3: Vita edition is released you have our/my deepest condolences.

Sincerely, Capcom.

(P.S I shouldn’t mention this but you’ll be able to buy this feature for the low low price of 800 Microsoft points or 10.00 dollars on the Playstation Network on 12/25/12.)

Sincerely, Capcom of SRK.

Sorry. Just couldn’t resist.

Capcom…trolling both of em too! Also make lobbies enabled h&h plz

Wait, there’s a HH training mode?

go to offline training mode then in player settings… at the bottom… set your cards