[Aug 13, 2011] MvC3 Tourney @ Cybertron Video Games! Central FL 6/23/11 (Mascotte, FL)

Wake your daughter, up! It’s Mahvel, baby @ the all-new Cybertron Video Games in Mascotte, FL! Here are the details about the event -

219 W. Myers Blvd
Mascotte, FL 34753
352-429-TRON (8766)

Date: Saturday - July 23rd, 2011
Time: 1pm
Platform: XBox 360
Admission: FREE!
Prizes: 1st Place - $50, 2nd Place - $30, 3rd Place - $20 (All prizes in Store Credit)

• Personal peripherals are definitely allowed and encouraged, so B.Y.O.C!
  • All characters unlocked!
  • Single-elimination, best of 3 matches! Finals are best of 5 matches!
  • Registration ends @ 12pm Noon on July 23rd, 2011.
  • Register by visiting Cybertron, calling the store or by e-mail at ShinStationFightTube@gmail.com

This is Cybertron’s first tourney since our Capcom vs SNK 2 Intergalactic Battle in 2003 and we want this one to be as hype as that competition was! Central Florida has a strong fighting game community, as evidenced by the recent CEO 2011 competition in June. Spread the word, assemble your crew for a good time, help to make tournaments a regular occurrence again at the new Cybertron Video Games!

I’m there bro so hyped for this. Gonna hit the lab for the next couple weeks. I hope this grows to be a regular thing I’m gonna push to get as many ppl as I can to come. HYPE!

Also I have a 19" monitor if you need it for setups, let me know I’m down the street from you I can walk there in 5 minutes. Email me at rahavic@gmail.com

Can’t wait!!

SO gonna be there.

Cybertron is one hell of a place, I go there all the time!

Ooh glad I spotted this post. I’ll most likely be there

i’ll try and make it!!

Tourney is going down today! Bring it!

placed 3rd and proud as hell!!!

Fun tourney- Hope you guys throw some more

Many thanks to everyone that came out & participated! Our next tourney will be coming up on Saturday, August 27th, 2011 and feature competition in Mortal Kombat (PS3) & Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition (XBox 360)! Bring your A-Game and get ready! Stay tuned for details here & and @ http://CybertronVideoGames.BlogSpot.com