[Aug 21, 2011] The Emperial Coliseum II (MvC3, SSF4: AE and MK9) (Franklin Square, NY)

http://images.wikia.com/mk/images/7/72/Shao_Kahn’s_Coliseum.jpg

Tournament Series: The Emperial Coliseum

Venue: Play N Trade Franklin Square LI NY. 186 New Hyde Park Road. Franklin Square, NY 11010. (516)-502-4715
Directions:
Long Island Rail Road: Take the LIRR to “Stewart Manor”. Once you get off the train you hang a left on New Hyde Park Road and walk straight until you reach Franklin Square Mall where you will see the Play N Trade. (5 Minute New York Walk)
For MTA Train, Bus or Private car: Google Maps
Sponsored by: “Qanba” http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/QanBa/147367415339876
Supported by: Subway "Eat Fresh"
Stream: 8wayrun http://www.justin.tv/8wayrun
Venue Fee: $10.00
Registration: All competitors will have to register at the registration desk. A receipt will be produced for all competitors as proof of entry towards tournament and venue. Your name will be on the receipt.
Time - 12pm to 3pm training and casual. Tournament at 3pm to 8pm tournament.

Marvel vs. Capcom 3
Tournament Fee - $10.00
Rules:
Players: 1v1
Matches - (Winners and Losers Standard) 2 out of 3 Matches, 2 out of 3 Rounds. (Winners Finals and Losers Finals) 3 out of 5 Matches, 2 out of 3 Rounds (Grand Finals) 3 out of 5 Matches, 2 out of 3 Rounds. Loser must defeat Grand Finalist 2 sets to win the tournament.
System - PS3
Prize - 70/20/10 % split
Prize Disclaimer -
2 to 7 players: Winner takes all 100% Pot.
8 to 15 players: 70% for 1st and 30% for 2nd.
16 to 32 plus players: 70% for 1st, 20% for 2nd and 10% for 3rd.

Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition
Tournament Fee - $10.00
Rules:
Matches - (Winners and Losers Standard) 2 out of 3 Matches, 2 out of 3 Rounds. (Winners Finals and Losers Finals) 3 out of 5 Matches, 2 out of 3 Rounds (Grand Finals) 3 out of 5 Matches, 2 out of 3 Rounds. Loser must defeat Grand Finalist 2 sets to win the tournament.
System - Xbox 360
Prize - 70/20/10 % split
Prize Disclaimer -

Mortal Kombat 9
Tournament Fee - $10.00
Rules:
System - PS3
Prize - 70/20/10 % split
Prize Disclaimer -

The Strong Island Post

Champions of the Emperial Coliseum

Mortal Kombat 9: Erik Warda (Representing AU)
Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Al “Mugetsu” Murray (Representing the Empire)
Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition: Sanford “Santhrax” Kelly (Representing the Empire)

Congratulations to the winners of the first Emperial Coliseum. Will they continue to defend their championship or be dethroned by a new challenger. Find out at the second Emperial Coliseum.

bump

the lirr trains to babylon are delayed cause I guess some one got hit by a train. You might want to delay for a few to make sure every one is there.

yarp, wont be there until 230ish. I’m sure sfae will be going on for a few so should be okay.

is this still going on?

i would think so. Shine, gonna come beast it up with dormamu again?

sure if i knew this was still going on lol. I have a hunch this isnt going down today. but i could be wrong. it would be nice to actually get a confirmation so i could leave my house

well I’m on my way so it had better. If youre close by and it doesnt happen lets get some games in so at least I didnt waste my money to travel.

Some ppl showed up, sanford is here at least and triforce didnt show up but i hear kreymore is running brackets

did marvel start yet? I’ll be there in 20. Train delayed for 2 hours…

Na nothing started yet

Good games today gang. We will have to bump the next thread for a better turn out next time around.

– Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums