Aug 21st MK9/AE/MVC3 @ Gaming Etc Results

First the results

SSF4: AE
38 participants

technically a 3 way split but the top 3 was played out via Rock Paper Scissor. Min wasn’t available so I played the part of Min. Min gets sent to losers finals by Marlin “always paper” Pie, but clutches it out of loser finals vs Lucky D to lose an anti climatic GF vs Marlinpie

1. Marlinpie
  2. TS|Min
  3. Lucky D

Full bracket here http://challonge.com/821ae

MVC3
23 Participants

1. Essex
  2. TS|Nerdjosh
  3. Marlinpie

Full bracket here http://challonge.com/821mvc3

MK9
12 participants ( shouldve been 13 but I forgot to put the guy in the bracket)

1. Phoenix
  2. Bluenine
  3. Mike Smith

Full bracket here http://challonge.com/821mk9

Stream archive can be found at http://www.justin.tv/dontblowthis

Shout outs: First good stuff to everyone that came, lots of new faces hopefully I get to see them show up for casuals on Sundays. The more people that come, the more I get to build that venue which in reality is for you guys. Second, I wasnt happy with the way the tournament was run which Ill throw the blame squarely on myself, but thanks to your guys awesome turnout and some great feed back from Min I will amend this for the next time, no reason why it ran that late but for that I apologize. Third I know some people were not happy with the U setup that was implemented but we will go back to the along the wall setup for next time. Lastly we will have more monitors and xboxes for next time, while I am glad everyone is willing to bring theirs to help out (i truly appreciate it and will make it up to you guys) I want to have my own items. Lastly truly thank you to everyone that comes, it makes feel worth the effort I put into when everyone shows up to tournaments :slight_smile:

Follow us on twitter @new_challengers

CT Thread | Weekly Thursdays 7pm Fire & Dice Games Milford CT

We da best

tournament was fun. ri will prolly show up for the next one. lvl 3 supers for everyone

around

man I SUCKED this time around literally only got two games in but it was mad fun to watch mk and mvc3 hopefully I will do better next time

Full results for the lazy:
AE:
1st place: AG| Marlin Pie
2nd place: TS| Min
3rd place: Lucky D

4th place: Raion

5th place:
Tommy2x "da best"
BlueNINE

7th place:
Kryptik
Essex “da best”

9th place:
Quotes
DR Suppository
Damdai
DMADGE

13th place:
Darren
Shin Deon
Some Dude
Dave

17th place:
Pinto
Cheeseburger
ClxJames
Justo
Eric
Justo
Sho|WW
Blackout|WW

25th place:
Godhand "da best"
99| Joey Miggs
DSP
Will Iglesias
Jim(Ellington)
Needles|WW
Mike Franco
Beau “da best”

33rd place:
Josh(ellington)
Virus x
Dirk Dan
Jeremy
I <3 my dad
Jarrell

MVC 3 results:

1st: Essex "da best"
2nd: TS| NerdJosh
3rd: AG| Marlin Pie

4th: Quotes

5th:
Kenny
Ralph

7th:
illwill
Kryonik

9th:
Plot Armor
Will Iglesias
Realyst
Mega Issac X

13th:
Sho|WW
Darren
DSP
Jjuice

17th:
Mikey
Cheeseburger
Foxhound
Blackout|WW
DRU
DMADGE
Kyle

^ i dont get it

Raion left himself out of his post : /

No I didn’t?

You dude, I dont see it

Yo Walter, how do you get in contact with Howard? Actually would like to talk to him about some piece of hardware I know he had and couldn’t use. :slight_smile:

hahahaha that makes sense

Hmm…that’s weird because I see it perfectly fine…

Switch your BG to White Raion and then tell me if you see it :slight_smile:

Oh yeah that is really weird. They need to fix this problem. Cause then if I switch the text to black it wont appear on SRK dark. ughhhh

fixed.

Good games to Everyone I played. Thanks to everyone behind don’tblowthis for streaming. Thanks to Walter for setting everything up forthe tourney and hopefully the kinks will work themselves out as more of these are hosted.

And a special shout out to Bluenine for the great misplace

GGz, everyone. I’m looking forward to going to this tournament (even though the drive is pretty serious). Thanks to everyone involved in organizing, running, and streaming it.

ggs everyone was a ton of fun. always great to see CT crew. See you guys at Summer Jam

Blue Im going to hit you up for your modding services

Please do! And if anyone else is interested, please send a PM.