[Aug 24, 2011] [8/24/11] THIRD STRIKE OE RELEASE TOURNAMENT @ CYBORG ONE... (Doylestown Pa)

Presented by [COLOR=#2e8b57]CYBORG-1…[/COLOR]

STREET FIGHTER 3 THIRD STRIKE ONLINE EDITION @ CYBORG ONE

INTRO:

[media=youtube]y0P0NS480FU[/media]

THIRD STRIKE YALL!!! Doylestown is having a 3SOE tournament to celebrate its release with all sorts of Third Strike goodness! Being held at Cyborg One (best comics shoppe) in Doylestown PA right at the end of the R5 line. It’s the return of the best game ever… prepare for battle!

It’s a full-blown tournament – best 2/3, grand finals best 2/3 in sets – $5 venue fee, $10 entry fee toward the prize pot. 1st prize is 70% of the pot, 2nd prize is 20% of the pot; 3rd prize is 10%. Extra prizes perhaps too!

Show up at 8PM, or let us know if you can’t make it 'til a little later, and we’ll try to make sure everyone gets a spot – see you there!

CYBORG-1: [COLOR=#000000]Cyborg One[/COLOR]

FACEBOOK: Event Page

WHEN:

Wednesday August 23rd 2011 AD

6pm registration starts, 8pm 3SOE Singles Double Elimination starts.

WHERE:

Cyborg One
44 Rear East State Street
Doylestown PA, 18901

Directions can be found on: [COLOR=#000000]Cyborg One[/COLOR]

PRO TIP Philly: Septa RR drops you off in Doylestown not too far from where siren is, it’s about 3 blocks from the station. Just ride the R5 all the way into town.

PRO TIP NYC: There’s a bus route from New York City to Doylestown that also drops you off within walking distance of Siren. Look into Transbridge Line or MEGABUS(!).

GAME:

Street Fighter 3 Third Strike Fight for the Future Online Edition

This tournament will all be run on XBOX 360. BYOC even though we will have some controllers and joysticks to spare.

Brackets will be run by myself (Diaper Bomb) and the store owner James on CHALLONGE.

COST/PAYOUT:

$5 venue fee
$10 entry fee for Singles

Payout will be 70/20/10% for the tournament.

RULES:

Game will be set on all default settings.

GILL IS BANNED

Singles will be Double Elimination 2 out of 3, Winners and Losers Finals are 2/3, Grand Final is 2/3 set format.

If you are over 10 minutes late to your match you’re most likely going to be DQed, so please be timely so we can run a quick and smooth event for everyone.

PRE-REG:

If you plan on pre-registering and you are coming to this for sure please list your name(s) and where you’re from so I can work out the seeding properly. I need at least 8 players for the tournament to run.

STREET FIGHTER III THIRD STRIKE FIGHT FOR THE FUTURE ONLINE EDITION (X360)

1. Diaper Bomb, PA
  2. Flare, PA
  3. Therapisto von Yorrick, Demacia
  4. Fury of Frog, PA
  5. scuM Welsh, Eden
  6. Dankah
  7. JWanggg, Oro’s World
  8. Comeback, PA
  9. Maniac Mc1der, Zen La
  10. Tebbo, NJ
  11. Pinball Vizard, NYC
  12. Evil Jon Moxon
  13. iReaper

Therapisto von Yorick, Demacia

Yo I’d definitely like to make it but I’ll have to see who in NY is also interested.

Ill see what I can do… Really want to go I will talk to my dad.

I’ll bring some Marvin Gaye and Chardonnay

I think I’ll be back from my brother’s wedding in time. Should be.

BUMP DIZZLE

Reminder to everyone to come out to this jaun. It promises to be one hell of a time!

Show some love for 3S and Cyborg One!

if i can make it could anyone give me a lift back to the city ???

Yo there should be teams I want to do team jebbowang. Elena and my new main, sean’s haircut. Best team.

I dunno about a Teams tournament but time permitting I’ll see what I can do come the tournament.

PREPARE FOR BATTLE

OK GUYS, TODAY IS THE DAY!

8PM start time.

LES GO!

THIRRRRRDDD STRIKE-O!!!

Hey guys, here are the quickie results… I would’ve posted these results sooner but I couldn’t log onto srk for some reason…

1- Therapist (Akuma)
2- scuMWelsh (Necro)
3- Diaper Bomb (Alex)
4- Crazymasterhand (Chun-Li)
5- Reaper (Ken)
5- Mr. Pinoy (Makoto)
7- D. Clymer ( Twelve)
7- James Frazier (Hugo, Urien)
9- 1der McGee (Dudley)
9- Phlis (Chun-Li)
11- Flare (ZZZ)

Thanks for coming out everyone!