[Aug 26, 2011] T.T.F. Ranbat Season Finale: SSFIV: AE 4.6 & MvC3 1.6- San Diego,... (San Diego)

Season Finale for the ranbat season. Finishing off season 4 of Super Street Fighter IV AE and season 1 of Marvel vs Capcom 3.

Where:
T.T.F.

When:
August 26th 2011
Doors open: 7:00 pm
Registration Deadline: 8:00 pm
Tournament Starts: 8:00 pm

**Fees: **
House Fee: $5.00
SSFIV AE: $6.00
MVC3: $6.00
Just playing 1 game: $11.00
Playing both games: $17.00

Cash Payouts/ Points for SSFIV:AE / MVC3:
1st- 70% of the pot/ 10 points
2nd- 20% of the pot/ 7 points
3rd- 10% of the pot/ 5 points
4th- 3 points
5th- 2 points
5th- 2 points
7th- 1 point
7th- 1 point

Breakdown for SSFIV: AE/ MvC3:
MVC3 Singles -
Rules-
+Game version: US X Box 360 or PS3
+Game Settings: 99 Seconds, 2/3 Games, Default Handicap, Default Damage

• Double Elimination
    +You may not use any glitch that prevents the game from being played. This includes game freezing, game resetting, player freezing, etc.
    +Dead body infinites are allowed to gain a positional advantage, but not to delay the game.
    +Winner must keep same starting character, but can switch the order of assists.
    +You may not use the same character twice on one team.

SSFIV: AE Singles-
Rules-
+Game version: US Playstation 3 or X Box 360
+Game Settings: Versus Mode, 99 Seconds, 2/3 Rounds, 2/3 Games, No Handicap

• Double Elimination
    +If the players do not agree on a stage within 15 seconds, the match will be random stage select.
    +Winner may change ultra, but has to pick ultra first after loser picks character.

San Diego, When and Where will you play? Vol.III

Updates/ Set Ups/ Seeding:
This being the ranbat season finale the top 4 point holders will be rewarded the pot money from the ranbat. If there is a tie anywhere in top 4 those players will play a 3 out of 5 for it. The only different thing from this ranbat is its like a regular tourney where if you get 1st, 2nd, or 3rd you get cash from the tourney pot, so if you have no points and win this tourney you would get money still, but if you are in top 4 and won you would get the pot money from the tourney and ranbat!

Set Ups:
**SSFIV: AE
Station 1-
Station 2-
Station 3-

MVC3
Station 1-
Station 2-

Casusal-
MvC3-
AE-

Seeding:
The top 4 player from ssfiv:ae ranbat 4.5 and mvc3 ranbat 1.5 will be seeded from each other as they will not play each other 1st round and will be separated from each other on the bracket.

AE: ilya, unprotectedSEX, Viscant, and combusted
MVC3: Viscant, Dios X, Skoot, Matt

Im down for marvel. I miss ttf already :slight_smile:

So, is this on the 26th or 28th? Your post reads 28th but the “start date” is 26th.

my bad it is the 26th ( Friday)

Thanks!

16 days… its going down. In on both games

San Diego, When and Where will you play? Vol.III

/bumb
i hate to admit this but the fkn facebook event i made for this event is getting more hits than it is on srk
i suggest people make a facebook just for event but im still staying loyal to srk
this friday its going down
i got like 30 people down to go or thats what it says on fb