[Aug 27, 2011] Savannah, GA Bi-Weekly BRAWLS SSF4/MvC3 (Savannah, GA)

Fight Gamers of Savannah present…

Savannah, GA Bi-Weekly BRAWLS @ AASU MvC3, SSF4 & MK9

Stream URL
http://www.justin.tv/alvien89
Time
3:00pm

Savannah, GA Bi-Weekly BRAWLS @ AASU with MvC3/SSF4/MK9. Stream will be primarily whichever game has the highest turnout. With that said, the primary game may change. But at the least Grand Finals from the secondary games will be streamed before the Grand Finals of the main event.

Venue
AASU
11935 Abercorn Street
Savannah, GA

University Hall, room # 158

BYOC EVENT (BRING YOUR OWN CONTROLLER)

FREE Entry and casual play
$5 Buy-in if participating (per game)
Sign-ups/Casuals @ 3:00pm-4:00pm
Tournament start @ 4:01pm-9:00pm (potentially later?)

PS3 for all games

SSF4

Double Elimination
Best 2/3 Rounds
Best 2/3 Matches

Winners/Losers/Grand Finals
Best 2/3 Rounds
Best 3/5 Matches

Winner keeps Character & Ultra, Loser may switch

MK9

Double Elimination
Best 2/3 Rounds
Best 2/3 Matches

Best 2/3 Rounds
Best 3/5 Matches

Winner keeps Character, Loser may switch

MvC3

Double Elimination
Best 2/3 Matches

Best 3/5 Matches

Winner keeps Characters and order of Characters, Loser may switch both

Uh I just been to Armstrong University, I went to the science building and all, I see nothing unless u canceled the tourney

Plus, I found the room, room 1403 is just a electrical room/door.

I’m sorry, the room has changed and I neglected this post =/ The room is now in University Hall #158. And I’m not sure where you went because room 1403 in the Science Center is and auditorium style classroom…

hey I’m from the Hinesville area and I’ve been looking for some competition how often do you guys get together and on what days?

Are you looking for MvC3 or SSF4 AE practice? We get together in between Bi-Weeklies usually. I would hit up the SAV Mall Tilt and get in contact with the guys working there for more information on when/where we play.

So Im moving to the Savannah area from Atlanta for college and was wondering how the FGC was over there? Also, how many people do you usually pull each biweekly?

Biweeklies are usually between 10 and 20 people. Right now we are having trouble with our AASU room (renovations and other issues). I’m working on getting that straightened out so we can continue to hold our bi-weeklies. Outside of that I would get in contact with Sevans, he works at the SAV Mall Tilt. Gatherings happen somewhat often. All we have at the Tilt is MvC2 though =/

sweet im sooo there me and a friend of mine

Im wondering if I could get a ride this weekend? Im at Savannah State…

I’m here now no one is in 158

what happened??