Aussie Billionaire Wants To Re-Make Titanic

</i></p><p class=“cnn_storypgraphtxt cnn_storypgraph12”><i>Why?<br></i></p>

The next step is every snarky cynic in the world cites the claims of safety from the original Titanic<div><br></div><div>so I guess I should?</div>

my only comment as a cynic is that i may or may not be hoping it goes badly and happens to be carrying some of the worlds richest/most powerful individuals…<br>

old thread is retardedly old

<blockquote class=“Quote”>
<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/11492/highlulu">highlulu</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”>my only comment as a cynic is that i may or may not be hoping it goes badly and happens to be carrying some of the worlds richest/most powerful individuals…<br></div>
</blockquote>

My comment as an Australian is that I hope Clive Palmer is ON that ship when it sinks.

It’ll give Cameron some material for a sequel<br>

<blockquote class=“Quote”>
<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/32370/Hawkingbird">Hawkingbird</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”>It’ll give Cameron some material for a sequel<br></div>
</blockquote>

Or The Asylum. 

<font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>Personally, it has always been a dream of mine to rebuild the Hindenburg…fill it up with rich socialites for some “charity event” and crash it into a crowded New Dehli market.</span></font>

Wouldn’t it be cool if the exact opposite happens with the Titanic II? No, I don’t mean that it would actually be a successful voyage. <div>I mean if the ship just lifts right off the water into orbit due to a gravitational anomaly or some shit.</div><div>I think that could make for a decent movie sequel.</div>