Austin Thread @ Arcade UFO

Not here to body me again? : (

Bus thread has been updated with paypal info, start paying!

pozer =}

We have others to do that, mwa haha… HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Also lol @ the like button.
Didn’t see that till just now.

I can’t use tapatalk on my iphone is the only issue I have right now.

I hated Tapatalk =/ Anyway, Ranbat results/point thread has been updated. It might take me a little time to get the HQ footage on YouTube, I ended up with a 20GB file so I have to figure out how to make it smaller, lol. Next time I’ll have the compression settings worked out so I can have something ready to upload on the fly :slight_smile:

Just another small Comicpalooza update. Registration for each game ends when the Con closes for the night on Friday. 11am MvC3 start time, 2pm for Super and 4pm for MK9 on Saturday. Sunday Top 16 starts at 11am for all games. Parking info can be found here. Remember, the $2000 Marvel pot is split 1200/500/200/100 and the $750 SSF4 and MK9 pots are standard 70/20/10 split.

Venue info:

George R. Brown Convention Center
1001 Avenida de las Americas
Houston, Texas 77010

Post questions here or preferably on our facebook page.

What are the busy nights at ufo, I generally work weekends. Are there anynights aside from friday and saturday where ufo is somewhat busy? I play mvc3 and bb mostly

Tuesday (Ranbats)

Wednesday (MVC3/Gundam)

Friday/Saturday (Everything)

Those are the probably the busiest days at UFO.

around what time should it be the busiest tonight?

9 or 10pm would be your best bet.

Anyone here planning on Comicpalooza tourney this weekend?

I want to, but I don’t think I can get Sunday off. I’m off Saturday though. :3

I will not be able to make it, for I’m sexually frustrated with my current situation.
All I ever wanted… was a cookie… ;_;

I want a cheeseburger

Pulling an Alex, see yall in august.

Don’t come back worse like he did either. =3

Thursday June 2 @ 8pm. Gameworx will be hosting a mini tournament for MK9 (XBOX platform). This will be a winner take all tourney. Highest out of town entrant will receive a prize. Tourney Fee is $10 and venue is $5 (fight night rate). If you need a ride please plan accordingly or post something. Registration will start @ 7. Be prepared for EVO and Texas Comic Con. If you are going to be late (highly discouraged) call Gameworx. Don’t run your mouth like your the best, SHOW IT!!!

Address: 12107 Toepperwien, San Antonio 78233
Note: Depending on the number of entrants prize distribution may change

http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/3936/testyourmight.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

lol, Austin has an Arcana Heart scene ;o

http://homingcancel.com/regional/tx-arcana-ufo/

I just want to stay in my room and talk shit behind my computer :frowning:

SA smells funny