|
\ /

?

m0re

Respect the 2 week rule scrub.

?

OK

MORE

here’s a tip: dont make text the same color as its background- you can’t see it. or if you do, outline it with black.

Looks too plain =/

automatic, in the short time i have been on these boards i think you have requested from nearly every other av maker who has a thread on the boards… if you start making your own av’s then its a step in the right direction :smiley: but seriously, what do you do w/ all those avs?

Picking up Sakura as a main after maining Ryu, similarities and differences, things to keep in mind?

hes a scrub he cant play 4 his life and alll those avs he cant make shit thats y any1 can beat his scrub ass

Its all okay for a started… so…:slight_smile:

Anyways why dont you just take requests from thread requests… instead of making your own thread…

?

DAMN SILVERTRONNE ST0P HATING…Y0 I GOT UR M0NEY…WHAT 2 D0 WITH IT???..WHAT HAPPEN 2 THE NET

yo im not even frontin bout the money all im frontin bout is u harrasing my phone and bout the net when u stop calling my house everyday then ill give u back the net k but this doesnt mean u dont have to pay me in simpler words 4 ur mind u owe me money still

:evil: :lol: :evil: :lol: :evil: :lol:
(evil laugh)

o by the way ull always be :lame:

oh i stop calling u u know wat

?

damn nigga y u tryin 2 play me 4…plezzzz put the net on…ima stop call

PICK UP 4 neo slasher

u did it wrong he wanted the black and yellow 1 while she is drilling some1 but if he asked for that then its aight

oh and y do u want the net back

?

caz ineed it at home plezz let me get it back
neo…cant find the colorz u want

pick up for saz

HA HA HA Let me find out treasure troll is making av’s :lol: :lol: :lol: whats this world comming too yo avi what you doing here anyway i thought you were in cali running for governor oh wait thats gary coleman oops my bad :smiley:

?

WTF…EVER1 lovez pickin on ME:(…btw wat u me nobody callz me…they only call u caz they feel bad 4 U…

u leave ur self open at least no on calls u

HBOQ=Hunch Back Of Queenz

:evil: :lol: :evil: :lol: :evil: :lol:
(evil laugh)

oh give the money u owe me to fred then ill give u back the net

?

i maybe the hboq’z

but neva eva eva got knock the fuck out like u did…he hit u on the left or right side n the other side tooth went UP :lol::lol::lol::lol:…on top of that up got u n said 2 fred y didnt u do n n e thing…u also asked chris n steve y didnt they do n e thing…as fred said ST0P with hboq n ill st0p wit dizzzzz…i started caz u called me a hboq