Av Request

Could I possibly get an av with Jenet’s winart from KOFXI?

i’ll make it tonight, and give it to you tomorrow

Thanks a bunch m1x4h!

here’s something. let me know what you think of it before i finish it… i’ll have it uploaded by tomorrow 100% completed. i got home late last night so i was tired when i started… didn’t finish it…

tell me about the color scheme and whatnot.

It looks great so far.

here… let me know how u like it.

looks nasty

whats up guys i found a couple sprites im hopin someone can make an av with for me i dont think its n e thing too crazy but here the sprites i found

storm sprite file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Eddie/Local%20Settings/Temporary%20Internet%20Files/Content.IE5/QX47YPMT/storm04%5B1%5D.gif

cammy sprite file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/LUIS%20JR/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/Pictures%20Downloaded%20from%20AOL/luis’s%20pictures/Cammy_taunt%5B1%5D.gif

the last sprite I was wondering if n e 1 can find an animated sprite of cable after he does a psicharge grab… he look into the camera with a charge goin up his infected arm to his eye if n e 1 can find it id greatly appreciate it if not use this juggernaut one if n e 1 already has the one of him with both hands over his head that would be great but this one will do as well

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/LUIS%20JR/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/Pictures%20Downloaded%20from%20AOL/luis’s%20pictures/jugger02%5B1%5D.gif

if possible color coordinate storm with juggy?s grey outfit and cammy?s tan black one and have big lou somewhere in it

are you fucking kidding me?

you can’t link to shit FROM YOUR COMPUTER, and THIS ISNT YOUR THREAD… make your own damn thread.

:rofl: AHAHAHAHAHA:rofl:

that dude spams more than a shitty breakfast. lols… i wish i could neg you again…

:rofl: Har har har… dood!

Woah WTF?

yeah, wtf… you’re supposed to wear your avatar for two weeks… not one day. lol

hahahaha!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
dude i cant fucking breath!

i guess i missed the funny part… im not a computer genius with files and shyt but i tried dragging the pic itself to the quick reply box and a webpage popped up so i figured itwould work… so sue me n e 1 feel like giving me a computer lesson… didnt think so… spam like a bad breakfast??? hahaha good one homeboy im dyin down here

^ Lol Wtfsauce?

Who the hell spells “Shit” as “Shyt” BTW?

shyt? that’s worse than my corney joke, because that’s a failed attempt to be cool in 1998. two basic rules. don’t spam somebody elses thread about your requests. make your own. and secondly, NON PREMIUMS CANT UPLOAD SHIT.

the funny joke is that you are a morron.

get a www.photobucket.com account. upload the pictures there. then post the picture’s URL in between

and

to make it show as a picture

you completely fail at basic computer knowledge.

isnt that what he just said?