Available Street Fighter IV TE Fightstick(s) <PS3>

I called up TigerDirect and they still have some pre-orders on the TE stick available for PS3 only it seems. Check it out… http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=4402554&CatId=3145

They are listed at $129.99 with a 2-3 dollar shipping fee (UPS 3-7 Day Ground). Seems like a great deal!

The rep from Tiger I spoke to said they will ship directly from Mad Catz in accordance with the release of the game. Although in my own experiement I found
when you hit estimated ship date while in your cart It reads July 08, 2009 but it seems to say that on every single pre-order item on the online store.

PS: Sorry in advance if this is in the wrong forum, I’m new ><
-EC

Estimated delivery date: Jul 08, 2009

I saw this a couple days ago and pre-ordered a 360 version for the hell of it. Order status says: “Sent to drop shipper”

does it bill right away/ is it cancellable?

Unfortunately it bills right away… if I don’t get first shipment I will cancel for sure.

did anyone preorder from Tiger and stick with it? I am curious if your sticks shipped or if it still shows sent to drop shipper.

Damn 2 LAte

Was not able to PreOrder the page now says the product is unavailable
Tried to get a 2nd Joystick since my 1st one is being backordered until April from What Capcom is telling me

Here is some good news directly from Madcatz

Lets hope the Quality Testing isn’t rushed to meet these orders
I guess the wait should be 2-3 months…I was never gonna pay $3-400 on Ebay for this stick