It has been almost 6 months since I got an avatar, so I think I’m going to ask for a change.

I still want an avatar with Mai on it. I’d like it to have an orange background and Mai doing her normal elbow lunge. Anything else is up to the avatar creator.

If anyone is interested, a response is most appreciated.

-NinjMai

I’ll give it a try.

I dont have much experience but, well, see what you think. I’ll post it in a day or two when I get it finished.

Hey I’m sorry Ninj. Finals crept up on me before I knew it, and my priorities online went askew. Didn’t mean to just up and forget about it.

I can still try and make one if you want.

:smiley:

It’s all right, Chibi. I can kinda relate to you on that one. I’ll ask you again at a point, but I don’t want to disrespect the earlier person who answered. I thank you for your kindness, Chibi, and good luck for the beginning of the next school year.

-NinjMai

I’ll respect that as well, thanks for understanding NinjMai. We should talk Mai strats one of these days.

That would be fun to do. At least I know that there are some who play her enough to have strats for her.

Anyways, take care, and enjoy the days ahead, kind person!

-NinjMai

Here it is!

I hope you like it. Please let me know what you think – it’s my first (somewhat) complex photoshop project.

I know it’s not exactly like you requested – I couldn’t find a good picture of Mai doing her elbow lunge. If you have one, I can change it. Also, if there are any other changes/additions/subtractions you’d like let me know.

Hey that looks great! Now I want one!

We can have Team Mai going or something.

That’s awesome, kind person!

I’ve never seen Mai in a picture like that before. She rocks!

Gracious thanks for the time, and you have a gift for tags. I love it!

-NinjMai

Hey, can I get one? I’ll supply the sprite.

Cool, I’m glad you like it:)

Sure, I’d be glad to. I’ll get started as soon as I get the sprite.

Here you go.

I’d like it done in the same manner that Ninj’s was done, except with a black and red color scheme and with no background image of Mai, just her, my name (you can just use Chibi) and the tech. No glow on her either. If that’s asking too much, tell me.

It’s done!

Master Chibi, here’s your av. Sorry it took so long.

Looks great! Well worth the wait.