I’ve had this one since I got here, so can anyone make me an avatar. I don’t even care what it’s like, I just would like a new one. Whatever is easiest for you.

Real quick job, so don’t feel bad if you don’t like it, or something. Had no clue what to do, so I did a Slayer one.

http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/4866/untitled1copy1ep.jpg

That’s awesome. Thank you very much. 1 thing though. If you could do that, but with an MvC2 character…I’d give you an e-cookie.

Holy shit!!! You gamertag is Trijump. Yo man, I’m WuTangxDisciple. We played Phantom Dust together many times…or was it DOAU,

Hahah, oh damn, hey man, it was PD. Hahah, small world. :rofl:

I sure could do it with an MvC2 character, but which one? @_@

Spidey or…Captain America…or Jugg…or all three! Deary me!

Yeah man, we gotta play more sometime. I’m in Mexico right now, but when I get home!

http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/9104/sgava23gm.gif

Hahah, the animation is weird sometimes, but how’s that? A bit more effort in that one.

That’s awesome. What program are you using?

Photoshop (7) + ImageReady

Can you explain to me what you do with image ready? I have both of those programs on my dad’s laptop, but I have no idea how to use them!

Yeah, I can try.

Okay, so I open up the animation in ImageReady, and hit shift + ctrl + M, which jumps to photoshop. This way, they’re linked, so if I edit one in PS, the changes jump over to IR when I go to that.

If the animation is larger than 20kb (for SRK stuff) I trim it down, because the background will add a little, and yadda yadda. I just use a select number of frames that look good together.

There’s a few things you can do, you can crop the animation down to size, or move it, but I just crop it down to whatever size, usually.

Make another layer for the background, and work from there, and… yeah.

Thanks man. I’m on a mac, but I’ll try and figure it out. I’ve never used Image Ready before, but I’ll try. How do you select certain fraims? What about like you taking screenshots and showing me the steps. I know it’s a lot to ask, but I’ll…heart you forever?

Theres tons of FAQs online, and Help IN the program. Stop being lazy. :wtf:

Go check good-tutorials.com and search for animation or something similar, because they have tutorials that are better than anything I can do. :lol:

There’s a frames box thing at the bottom though, you’ll see it. I think.