Aww man, this shouldn't be this hard! Guy sfa3 bushin chain

I really feel kinda dumb for this. I’ve been trying at it and I can only get two hits, the third punch only comes when I hit both the med and hard rather quickly… I’ve been practicing for an hour and a half or so… Is this the right way to do it? how do you sfa3 guy players manage to do it? I swear it’s probably something obvious execution wise that I’m missing. Once I get this down I can finally get started on learning a Rushdown Guy!

I only play charlie so I cant really help you there. Just practice on the timing. I was fuckin’ around with it a long time ago and I got it down after a few tries. Maybe I’ll have to fire up a3 and check that out.

is that where you link chain the Light/Medium/Hard/P/K in ssf4 It was hard for me but i pushed the buttons faster than i thought i needed to then i found the timing.

Yeah. I need the timing. It’s “light ( slightpause) mediumhard” from what I’ve been doing. After that I need to learn to go into kick. should ask valle next time he’s on. or xenozip. or kyokuji.

Sure, ask one of them. Maybe they’ll show you. That kyokuji dude never says nothing, just stomps me in the ground.

that’s why i try to get it in with some brazilians man. they know how to get down on some guy.

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
If I could speak more Portuguese then yes. KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
because they find a lot of things totally hilarious that aren’t kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk worthy. Some do speak English. Still gonna check with Kyokuji and Valle if he was on recently. One of the best ways besides Valle would be Daigo lol, but I’m not talking to him any time soon lol.
k spam is “lol” in “Brazilian”. There are always one or two people in there who seem to do it for no reason. And pretty much every other post.

it’s a timing thing. I’ll go & check it out later when I go home.

nobody is weirded out by the the kkkkkk spam. lol at the internet.

no, it’s just that no one cares about you

I would get mad, but you are just bored and trolling for the sake of it. Nice try on flame baiting though. Now go do something more productive like bait an srk.
And I have a family that cares about me, If I’m not the most popular guy EVAR on a forum, what do I care