B.bhood/juggs/blackheart

im new here, i live in sterling heights MI
my usual team is
b.bhood/juggs/blackheart
or sent/b.bhood/juggs
sent/ sonson/ b.b hood

does anyone have any videos of these characters playing, id love to see some new strats and infinites

or if anyone knows them let me know

any1 play with b.bhood and juggs here

i need help on the bb hood infinite

dude i dont think your going to get anywhere with that team you should stop using those characters thats my advice.

it seems to be fun to play with those characters but if you play anyone that is using top tier characters you’ll probably be beat easily.
there is only one person that i know that uses sonson but his other teammates are anakaris + storm hes pretty good wooped me good but its hard to use them.

no juggs and sent are my top tiers, i jus want to see some infinites with bbhood and juggs

i dont think ther’s a infinite with juggs because hes too slow
but there is a not so good infinite with bbhood plus cable will eat you alive is you just keep away idont think you can do much with those characters if possible try to rush or use cable.

juggs is great for cable if you no what your doing, i usually pick juggs first and glitch and take him out
b.bhood is great for killing cable, she is so small and can jump so good , i usually rushdown and get cable in the corner, lk, lk, lp lk ,hp hk jump hk superjump hk and and finish with a creul super hunter and finish with a juggs dashing punch assist

juggs is great for getting shot… he’s like Sentinel he takes so much of the screen that Cable can go trigger happy with j.fp and if he hits cancel into AHVB.

man the strongest team to beat is sentintal/cable/capcom

no one could touch this guys team, he had 75 wins at the arcade he kept doing infinites with sentinal, guard breakin , and all kinds of shit

i was the closest to get him tho with warmachine, iron man and bbhood, i wish i had a video , the matches were physcotic

i will get you guys a video next time so you can see how we play here in detroit

Honestly, if you think that your “vicious” team includes Thanos, then you need to get some serious practice in. Thanos is a terrible character, one of the worst in the game.

Anywho…
You want some honest advice about using B.B. Hood and Juggernaut, then here it is: Don’t play them together. Try using BB/Sent/Tron, Juggy/Sent/aa, or Team Steroids. Anything Juggy can do for BB, Tron can do better, and while BB Proj might help Juggy some, Sent-y can do it better.

EDIT: And Ness is right, Juggy is terrible for fighting Cable. He’ll just get shot and AHVBed.

thats tight bro, i never tried tron with bbhood, i was thinkin trons hold assist will work perfect for bbhood and sent, also her projectile assist is very strong

You want to use her Projectile assist, not her Throw. You can just paste Tron Proj into BB’s ground chain. Call Tron when the jab connects, and then just continue with the combo like normal.