Bacon Shortage Unavoidable: Commence Riots Now

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/world-bacon-shortage-unavoidable-223157784.html

“It’s not that people don’t want to eat pork, it’s just that they increasingly can’t afford to,” economist Steve Meyer told the publication. “We’ve been warning about this for years. Now that we are talking about bacon, we’ve really got everyone’s attention.”

I am crying inside.

Oh well.

There will always be sausage.

Pfft.

I posted this in the lounge thread. Old news.

I work at a bacon processing plant so this is good new to me. I might not have to work every weekend next year!

I’ll be the first to say it. Won’t miss it

Same. Bacon is hella overrated

bacon sucks

I’ll be the first to say it. You three are really bad trolls.

bacon worshipers are annoying

Don’t you mean heart disease is overrated?

What I don’t get is that they try to put bacon in everything. If I ever see a bacon-flavoured bacon product, I’m leaving this planet.

Judging by your name, you aren’t allowed to eat it?

If we run out of bacon, the terrorists win
If you’re against bacon, you’re a terrorist

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

now what will I wrap around my dick to get chubby girls to suck it?

i’m not jewish although i claim to be at work so i don’t have to work friday and saturday

meh I don’t eat bacon like I used to so I don’t care too much.

At some point people need to get over this internet meme bacon fetishism bullshit. Yeah, bacon tastes good, but so does a lot of other shit. Half the people acting like this is the end of the world haven’t touched a slice of bacon in at least a month.

this x1000

bacon is too rich to eat more than once a month anyway

Chicken Bacon.

I ain’t worried.

Forgot about that. Should I call up NASA now?