Balrog's Headbutt Into Ultra On a 360 Standard Controller

balrog

Can anyone give me some tips on how to do it. It is so diffictult to get the joystick in the right spot. I cant seem to find a video on youtube. can anyone help me out or point me in the direction of some help?

I hope you’re not using the analog thing…when i used to roll rog on 360 i used the dpad. That thing is very charge character friendly.

im sure there some way, but i dont know it… X_X an arcade stick will be your best friend for a charge character.

I used to play rog on pad, analog on the 360 and dpad on the ps3. The trick is going from downback to upback for the Headbutt, then going to back to keep your charge. As soon as Rog lands, foward, back, forward 3P or 3K and use the pattern KPKKK or PPKKK.

The D-pad is horrible use the analogue stick I can do just about everything with it on the 360 controller

when u do your head butt u charge down back and then u go to up back so your holding back the whole time and then u have to wait a little while before executing the ultra.

I know how to get it. It is just that it is so hard to to on a controller analog stick cuz its so small.

If you knew how to get it, why did you make this thread…

You put on your Nike’s and JUST DO IT.

It’s basically his only useful technique so GET IT RIGHT SON.

/Cammy Player

/ crying about it

If you can already do it, you have 1 of 2 options…

1. Practice untill it becomes easy
  2. Buy a stick