Bat-top style joystick for standard edition fightstick

Hey guys,

I’ve been working on customizing my standard edition fightstick, it’s a LOT of fun, I just added some custom artwork (Zaraki Kenpachi from bleach, in case anyone is wondering) Anyhow, I’ve searched the forums for what kind of buttons I should be using, the only thing I am stuck on right now is this:

I want to install a bat-top style joystick, what parts should I be using? I know the part # for the ball-tops that are compatible, is it as simple as buying the bat top and adapter? I’m sure it’s not that easy… it usually never is for me. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Sanwa LB-30-N Joystick Bat Top

Make sure you get the adapter for it as well. AkihabaraShop sells the bat top with the adapter, other retailers might not.

I got mine from gamingnow.net with the adapter as well, I think lizardlick also sells the bat top but you have to make sure to get the adapter as they sell it seperately.

Once you get it finished, be sure to post some pics in the “Check Out My New Fightstick” thread. I’m interested in seeing it. :slight_smile:

Thank you everyone for your input, it’s much appreciated.

Cobra, I’ll definitely post some pictures of my modded fightstick as soon as I’m done. I’m sure it won’t look as good as some of the ones up here, as they are awesome.