Street Fighter: IV Tournament Rules and Regulations
**Date and Time: August 8, 2009 @ 12:00pm - 7:00pm
Registration: 12:00pm - 2:00pm
Location: LSU Union: Cotiillion Ball Room
Entry Fee: $7.00 ($2.00 will go to the organization. $5.00 will go towards the pot)**
Rules and Regulations:
- Sign up between 12:00 - 2:00 pm August 7th, 2009.
- Tournament starts at 2:00pm
- All characters are playable
- Best of 3 matches per opponent. Each match is consists of best of 3 rounds.
- The Finals will be best of 3 matches, consisting of best of 5 rounds.
- Everyone is guaranteed at least 2 tournament opponents.
- Double Elimination.
- All participants will initially be put in a single bracket. Losers will go to losers? bracket.
- Time Limit of 99 seconds7/29/2009:
- It is illegal to press the “Start” button during an ongoing match. If the “Start” button is accidentally pressed, it is up to your opponent to let you continue the round or make you forfeit the round.
- Players are welcome to change button configurations
- Prize: 1st Place and 2nd Place gets a percentage of the pot.
- All tournament matches will be played on the PS3.
- PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN STICK OR CONTROLLER/USB Cord.
- This is not an open/public tournament. It is meant for ?members and guests?.
- Please reserve a spot by contacting me in any form, whether it may be facebook, phone, email (email@example.com) or in person.
BlazBlue Tournament Rules and Regulations:
- Rules and Regulations of the Street Fighter tournament will also apply to this tournament. Except for a few things:
- Button shortcuts MUST be turned off. Example: putting your left analog stick to a 720C for tager
- The game will be played on a PS3
- There will only be one station for this tournament.
Check back regularly for updates.
- 6/26/2009: PC release of SF:IV should be early July. Possibly Jully 7th. If everything pans out correctly. We may be using the PC version for the tournament. Which means, the people who prefer playing on either 360 or ps3 pad, will be able to. Remember, please bring your own remote control if you can.
- 7/03/2009: The game will be held on the PC. Therefore, the ps3 and the 360 control pads will work.
- 7/21/2009: For the new and uprising game, Blazblue, I will now be having a side tournament for this game. All the rules of street fighter will also apply to this tournament, but with some exceptions.
- 7/21/2009: Room Change, it is now in the LSU Union Cotillion Ball Room. The Atchafalaya Room will be in construction.
- 7/29/2009: It is illegal to press the “Start” button during an ongoing match. If the “Start” button is accidentally pressed, it is up to your opponent to let you continue the round or make you forfeit the round.
- 8/7/2009: The tournament will now be ran on the PS3 and TV. I ran a mock tournament last night and we ran into some driver problems. Sorry for the inconvenience.
**Ideally I want to run the tournament on the PC because of the compatibility of the controllers. I ran a small mock tournament last night and we were have some serious driver problems. The pads were the ones giving me issues. **