[LEFT]2nd ranmasama[/LEFT]
[LEFT]3rd GOL Toi[/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT]UMvC3:[/LEFT]
[LEFT]1st PZ Meruru[/LEFT]
[LEFT]2nd Stone[/LEFT]
[LEFT]3rd Gary with Glasses[/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT]Thank you to everybody who made it, and who supported us in person and on stream. We really appreciate it.[/LEFT]

Hatin' from experience, the LouisianA Thread Live by our rep

Stone is a fraud. That is all.

theres two tournaments stone should have been no where near top 3 up there =/ smh

grats to the winners and thanks to everyone who supported us

shoutouts to the d20 girls :slight_smile:

Hey guys, I just wanted to pop in and say props to the BFTS crew! I know the turnout wasn’t as big as you guys expected, but I have to give your crew props for having one of the most well run tournies I’ve been to so far. Everything ran smooth, and all of the crew were super helpful and super hospitable! I’d come back in a heart beat. Big shout outs go to Brad, John, and Charles for taking us all out and showing us around in ya’lls crazy town :slight_smile: Shout outs go to the Shreveport crew that came out with us on Sunday! Shout outs to having a place like Dibbz! Wish we had something like that here in TX! And final shout outs to the food down there… I can never look at a sandwich the same way ever again.

Let us know when any of ya’ll come up to Dallas so we can return you the favor and show you guys around up here :slight_smile:

Also, any chance we could see the full set of results?