BattleField Arcadia #2-S.F.4/BLAZBLUE/SMASH B.B/KOF12/S.CAL.4-$CASH$-NYC 08/08- 08/09

**EMPIRE ARCADIA PRESENTS BATTLEFIELD ARCADIA #2 WHICH WILL BE HELD AT THE #1 TOURNAMENT CENTER IN BROOKLYN “KINGS GAMES!”

THE NEW DATES FOR OUR GAMING EVENTS ARE NOW AS SUCH**

-** AUGUST 08-2009- **

**-STREET FIGHTER IV-BEGINNING-2:00 P.M 08/08/2009

-BLAZBLUE-BEGINNING-5:00 PM 08/08/2009**

-AUGUST 09-2009-

**-SUPER SMASH BROS. BRAWL-BEGINNING-2:00 P.M 08/09/2009

-SOUL CALIBUR 4-BEGINNING-4:00 PM 08/09/2009**

-KING OF FIGHTERS-6:00 PM 08/09/2009

**-SIGN UPS BEGIN AT 11:30 AM 08/08/2009 AND FINISH AT START TIME OF ENTERING TOURNAMENT.

***JUSTIN WONG -ARTURO-SANFORD-WILL NOT BE IN THIS EVENT BUT WILL BE FEATURED IN SPECIAL EXHIBITION TOURNAMENTS WHERE THE TOP 8 PLAYERS IN TOURNAMENT WILL ENTER FOR FREE FOR A CHANCE TO BEAT THE BEST FOR A PRIZE SO GET READY FOR SOME HIGH PROFILE ACTION!!!

BATTLEFIELD ARCADIA #2 WILL NOW BE A BI-WEEKLY EVENT SO YOU CAN EXPECT TO HAVE A BLAST AT OUR BASH AND YOUR FREE TO COME EVERY 2 WEEKS :slight_smile: !!!

FEES: $10.00 tournament entry fee/ $10.00 house fee

CASH PRIZES:

1st place will receive 70% of all tournament entry fees**

**2nd place will receive 20% of all tournament entry fees

3rd place will receive 10% of all tournament entry fees

EXAMPLE: IF 200 PEOPLE ENTER 1ST=$1,400-2ND=$400,3RD=$200

-KINGS GAMES IS THE LARGEST VENUE FOR LOCAL TOURNAMENTS IN THE NYC REGION. OUR MAX CAPACITY OF 200 PEOPLE ALLOWS MORE COMPETITORS TO PLAY SO LETS PACK THE PLACE AND PACK THE WINNERS WALLET!!!

PRIZE WILL BE GIVEN OUT IN CASH!!!

This event is hosted by Empire Arcadia Inc. at Kings Games.

For further information contact us at:

Phone: 718-336-1955 **

Brooklyn ny 11229
Map quest and live stream: www.heartofbattle.com**

Transportation: Simply take the b or q train to KingsHighway and turn the corner on your left.

This is our 2nd event (proudly after seeing the success of our first event)so we simply wish the keep the ball rolling as Empire Arcadia and Kings Games continues to support the gaming community so come out, compete and showcase your****r** **gaming skill…
finals will be streamed for viewing online and played on 72 inch large monitors!!! **

Thanks for everyone who has showed support :slight_smile:
see you guys here again and all the new faces that wish to attend…last time we handed out nearly $800.00 in cash so lets beat that number and hand out some real money :slight_smile:

Thank you to everyone who came and showed support to the kind individuals at Empire Arcadia and our store. We are already making this event better with the purchasing of three additional large televisions and preparation for using the 200 man space upstairs…thank you for attending the first event and thank you for believing and knowing that the next can only be better.

you know your conflicting dates with the bar fight in Brooklyn which is also 8/08 just so you know. Not a really good idea since you will loose a large number of your competitors in sf4 just so you know.

hmm doubt i can come to this one since i work saturdays ><. i thought it was gona be every bi sunday that this event will happen

It will be every Sunday after as promised but some people in the community asked for just one time that we move the event over. After this event every 2 weeks from that they on S.F.4 / SMASH BRAWL / BLAZBLUE/ SOUL CALIBUR 4 Will be on sundays starting 08/23/2009 and so forth.

Hope to see you and your friends there and thanks for all your help before:)

np.always glad to help the fighting game community^^

Real talk the last event was poppin so f*#$ it im going to be at this one to…cant wait to scope out the new comp.

hey everyone this time we will be streaming live with much better recordings and better space. To see the grand finals youtube sanford vs l.i joe :slight_smile:

[quote=“emperorshand, post:9, topic:74040”]

hey everyone this time we will be streaming live with much better recordings and better space. To see the grand finals youtube sanford vs l.i joe :)[/QU

It was a hot match though

Really looking forward to this! Finals will be captured in 720p HD by www.heartofbattle.com !

I won’t be here for this event, probably be out of state elsewhere then going to Japan. But I heard the last one was gdlk so good shit empire.

Also, kaiba you should not expect a killer turnout for this one considering you’re conflicting with another tourney…Adnan barfights…again. Maybe you should switch the days that sf4 is on so people can hit up both.

Eh well I’m on PS3 so I guess I’m coming to this one.

just p.m me your cell so i can hit you up and throw your opinion this way after all your input is just as important as anyone else in the company:wgrin:

I’ll be there. Anyone feel like housing me Friday night?

hmm, if i can get a stick and some cash, i might turn up sunday for KOF. Cool stuff tho, hope this happens more over the coming weeks so i can finally make it to one of them.

yea the organizer from the store is actually really chill and they did really gud the first time (it was jus a bit crowded) so hopefully we get even more people cuz i hear they bought more tvs too:)

I will be there playing people in casuals and just helping the scene as a whole

I have a special guest from FL coming through. Best SF4 player in FL

FLASHMETROID

So if you wanna scope some southeast competition, come through

Ok sounds like a great move

i wanna play:)