BattleField Arcadia #4: Sept. 13, 2009 "ONLY @ GAME STATION!"

BattleField Arcadia #4 @ Game’s Station

Empire Arcadia once again will host its growing competitive local tournament at Game’s Station/Pad.

Tournaments:
Street Fighter 4 (XBOX 360)
Blaz Blue (PS3)
Street Fighter 2 HD Remix (Xbox 360)

*Date: September 13th 2009
Registration will be @ 12:00 p.m
Tournament will begin @ 2:00 p.m
*Registration will end when the tournament starts.

6727 Bay Parkway (Between 67th and 68th Street)
Brooklyn, NY 11204
(For subway transportation, Take the N Bound train to Coney Island Bound and stop @ Bay Parkway and walk to the left towards 67th)

Fee:$10 for Tournament Entrance/ $10 for Cover Charge

Prizes will be paid out in Cash (7/2/1)

-70% for 1st Place
-20% for 2nd Place
-10% for 3rd Place

BYOC (Bring your own controller).

BattleField Arcadia #3: Review

In the last Street Fighter 4 tournament the Empire’s two tournament win streak was snapped by the Long Island Phenom Joe C. With the title changing hands, the Empire looks to extract revenge with some of its deserving players such as Kreymore, Dieminon, Rashaa, KDZ and Andre. However this time the Empire looks to bring a tournament tested power house to the scene. Who could this player be? No its not Sanford, Justin, Marn or Arturo…Stay tuned.

In Blaz Blue “Alzarath” convincingly secured his 3rd BattleField Arcadia title and looks to take his 4th at the upcoming BattleField. Is there anyone in NYC that can stop this Juggernaut or will the Empire have to step up to the challenge? Find out at BattleField Arcadia #4.

Questions? Please contact (917)-519-7141 or call (718) 837- 6604 for more information.
Be There!

Gonna definitely try to make this.

yea im definetly going too, thanks for letting me borrow your stick at the last one

i need a te for 360 also =/.

alot of players were here for the last one and alot of salt was thrown at people

Can we run it back?

I’m in there for recording and streaming!

We’re bringing double the salt for some saltyass people !! :rofl:

I will love to do commentary with my homie Seb again :cool:.

Don’t forget the event is brought to you by Morton’s Salt and the Salt Fairies ! :arazz:
Don’t be salty, run it back !

Hey, I’m running a Super Smash Brothers Brawl tournament on Saturday in Brooklyn. It’s been planned for a while.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/event.php?eid=130073586855&ref=ts

http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=206418

The Brawl community is super weak I was wondering if you could hold off on yours.

Let this event and the salting commence!

NP man. If I make it out again and you need a 360 TE again you’re more than welcome to borrow.

Also if anyone from LI is driving to this I would really appreciate a ride. Money is killing me right now.

Crap I knew there was a Smash tournament lurking around somewhere. That’s why I put tenative. I wasn’t sure. Ok, no problem I’ll scratch it off the tournament list for BattleField Arcadia #4.

Ok community here’s the question of the Day. What game would you all like to compete in to substitute Smash Bros. Brawl?

Igotdembombs I better see you at BattleField Arcadia #4 then. :slight_smile: Bring some SF4 players that you know of if you can. I’m going to tell DA about your tournament so that D1, Wes and the rest of them can come out to support your tournament.

hd remix

Hopefully I’m not destroyed by sickness again. I’ll try to make this one.

sf2 hdr

sf2 hdr or…
MVC2?

That’s 2 for HD Remix. First to 10 wins the spot.

hd remix, mvc2 has to die

bummer… I was hoping that MVC2 should be played on the cabinets.
but HD remix is fine too. :smiley:

Another vote for HDR from me

Thats 4 for HD Remix.