BattleField Arcadia R1: Fate of two Worlds 03.27.11 (Ft. Curly Mustache Series)

Stream Powered by: FADC @ YouTube - FrameAdvantageDotCom’s Channel

Last BattleField Arcadia Tournament: http://shoryuken.com/content/battlefield-arcadia-return-mvc3-ssf4-replays-3842/

Commentary: IFC Yipes

Location: “The Sandbox” its a shipping compnay (Full Address: 257 Grand Street, Brooklyn NY, 11211) Take the 4 Train from any part of NYC to 14th Street Union Sq. Transfer to the L train to Bedford Ave. in Brooklyn. Walk up from N7 and Bedford ave. to Grand Street. Make a left and walk 2 blocks. (Map quest location for further details)

Venue Fee:
$10.00

Fighting Game Tournament Fee:
$10.00

**Pokemon Tournament Fee: **
$10.00

Puzzle Game Tournament Fee:
$5.00

Tournament Schedule:
Registration 11am
Main Event Tournament: Super Street Fighter 4 (1pm - 4pm) (Streamed)
Main Event Tournament: Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (3pm - 7pm) (Streamed)
Female Tournament: Super Street Figther 4 (12pm - 2pm) (Streamed Female Only)
Side Event Tournament: Super Puzzle Fighter (12pm - 2pm) (No Stream)
Side Event Tournament: Tetris Party Deluxe (2pm - 4pm) (No Stream)*
Arcade Tournament: Puzzle Bobble (N/A) (No Stream)

Tournament Prizes:
Tournament pay outs will be based on POT prize distribution of:
70/20/10* *** Except for Pokemon Black and White (NDS)**

IFC Yipes Curly Mustache Tournament Series
Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (1v1)

Console: Xbox 360
Rules: Double Elimination
Winners Finals 3 out of 5 matches
Losers Finals 3 out of 5 matches
Grand Finals 3 out of 5 matches. Twice if loser wins one 3 out of 5 set.
Damage set: Medium
Time: 99
Team Structure: Winner stays with winning team. Loser is allowed to change team format and assist types.
Double Jeopardy Disabled: No competitor will fight an opponent twice unless their match is in the Grand Finals. Matches are subject to be floated to avoid the double jeopardy situation. In the event that there are two double jeopardy matches, then Double Jeopardy will be enable for that specific instance only.

Super Street Fighter 4 (1v1)
Character Select: Winner stays with winning character but is allowed to change “Ultra”. Loser is allowed to change character and Ultra.
Double Jeopardy Disabled: No competitor will fight an opponent twice unless their match is in the Grand Finals. Matches are subject to be floated to avoid the double jeopardy situation. In the event that there are two double jeopardy matches, then Double Jeopardy will be enable for that specific instance only.

Strongest Woman in the Empire State
Super Street Fighter 4 (1v1)

Character Select: Winner stays with winning character but is allowed to change “Ultra”. Loser is allowed to change character and Ultra.

Pokemon Black and White (NDS)

Winnings: 60% 1st. 25% 2nd. 15% 3rd.

Main Rules:
Singles Player tournament
Single Match: Yes (1 match)
Double Elimination: Yes (There is a losers Bracket)
6 vs. 6 Pokemon
Levels: 50 (ONLY!) no exceptions
Legendary PoKemon: No (not allowed)
Double or Clone PoKemon: No (not allowed)
Double or Clone Item per PoKemon: No (not allowed)
Sleep Clause: Yes (allowed)

Additional Rules:

1. Must be an official copy of Black and White (no R4’s)

2. Ref’s will be on hand to find out if you have any hacks PoKemon’s. If you are caught you will be disqualified and you will not be given your money back.

3. No game enhancing devices, applications, peripherals or accessories. (i.e. Action Reply, Gameshark, Codebreaker etc.)

4. No item swapping during tournament. This is a free for all. Every gamer for themselves. Do that stuff before the tournament.

Super Puzzle Fighter

Tetris Party Deluxe
Console: Nintendo Wii

Puzzle Bobble
Arcade
Winners Finals 2 out of 3 matches
Losers Finals 2 out of 3 matches
Grand Finals 2 out of 3 matches. Twice if loser wins one 2 out of 3 set.

• Seeking new Grand Master. TriForce is banned from tournament.

ahhh damn… just realized its a sunday. can’t make it. I close. Profound sadness

I think I have a shot in the women’s tournament. I think I’ll enter that lol.

Crap, sorry about that but the night before is the N3DS launch and I will be there so I can’t host the tournament on Saturday.

Lol, you’re silly. Dayasha, I want to host a clan war soon. 3v3 style. Get FNEX ready.

Damn man i been losing in stupid ways lately, so i am going to step it up hard so i want you guys to give me a reason to back down.

Man I would soo be in that Pokemon Tournament But sadly I only have the game on the r4. So I will try to make it for the Super tourney hopefully not as rusty as I was / still am

Well this will not be the last Pokemon Tournament as we are going to be starting up a consistent scene behind it. So there will be more at the following BattleField’s.

i think ill make it to this event count me in

Im gonna be there so get your game faces on…

Well I get outta work at 3:30, if you throw me at the bottom of the bracket (Assuming this starts on time :rolleyes:) I should be good for MvC3

WOW you guys are throwing a tournament for me on my b day!!?? Thanks guys but you really shouldn’t have :slight_smile:

Wish I could make this just for the Puzzle Bobble. I’m constantly playing Puzzle bobble 4 on the DC but noone to play with. If you guys have another tourney and you have it I’ll do my best to make it.

lol…triforce banned himself from tetris. and i wanna show up. k its tomorrow. hopefully i can make it

Happy Birthday Joe.

Crap, just when we were looking for more puzzle players.

It is today Shine and I hope to see you again.

Triforce just said on his facebook this was canceled cause the venue’s closed. That’s the best I got atm.

Now its just moved to the Gods Arc.

From Triforce
TriForce GameMaster: Whoever is on their way, I’m emergency moving this to the GODS ARC. So if you are trapped coming, go to 970 Saint Marks Ave. #1B. Brooklyn, NY 11213

is someone recording this?

damn thats crazy guess i wont be able to make this one i was waiting out side for an hour =/ fuk it next one im in there