BattleField Arcadia Special "Double Impact" 03/20/10


#1

Prologue:

The Enemies of the State have finally revealed themselves to the Empire. They’ve called forth the forces from the Northern region of the globe to join force with them to extinguish the flames of the Empire dominance throughout the Empire State. To answer this challenge the Emperor has called forth the Empire’s special Tekken force and removed 1 of the 3 God Seals.

As the two conflicting forces met face to face on the battlefield the carnage ensued and much blood was split. With Dieminion in France he fought among international gamers world wide, he placed top 5 with Daigo Umehara, Ryan Hart, Luffy Fuudo and more. This left his Kreymore to be his brothers keeper on the BattleField. Kreymore, Rahsaan and Sanford lead the BattleField in Street Fighter4 and took top 3 wiping out the competition. Andre (Jago) not only placed top 10 Street Fighter 4 but he took 2nd in Tatsunoko vs. Capcom but his assault was halted by Basic Sausage who took TVC from the Empire.

With D1 out of competition for the Empire/Deadly Alliance, it was easy pickings for Bad Fish and the Naruto force that put the Empire out of contention. Even with training against the Emperor himself the Knights nor Valkyrie were a match for Stephanie in Tetris, forcing the Emperor to defend the Grand Master seat. The Marvel scene was resurrected, as some old enemies rose from the grave to take the God Seat away from the Empire. The Emperor then unlocked the Marvel God Seal 3 to protect the God Seat. Although fellow the Empire took both 1st and 2nd, the China Town Legend “Xecutioner” decided to take on the God himself after SmoothViper secured the battle against enemy forces. Xecutioner went 9 - 10 with IFC Yipes as (God Card #3) secured the God Seat for the Empire.

With Tekken 6 the only battle front left for the Empire, 3 of the 4 Horse Men took to the battlefield and left no survivors. 4H won vanquished their enemies in both Teams and Singles competition. With over 80 gamers total in competition the out come at first was uncertain but in the end the Empire pulled through fending off rebel forces. For now the peace continues.

Epilogue:

During the silence enemy forces were spotted in groups of two’s heading close to the BattleField. This sudden movement of enemy forces has broken the peace as the rebels waste no time regrouping to take on the Empire. The reports were confirmed and brought to the attention of the Emperor. Now the Empire makes its move to defend against the sudden 2nd wave. The Emperor releases the second God Seal to help defend the God Seat against pretenders to the throne.

*Location:
Hosted @ Game’s Station
6727 Bay Parkway (Between 67th and 68th Street)
Brooklyn, NY 11204 (For subway transportation, Take the N Bound train to Coney Island Bound and stop @ Bay Parkway and walk to the left towards 67th)

Street Fighter 4 (3v3) - Xbox 360 (This format was changed last night to a 3v3)
TVC (2v2) - Wii
Naruto (2v2) - Wii
Tetris (2v2) - NDS
Halo 3 (2v2) - Xbox 360
Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (2v2) - Dream Cast
Super Street Fighter 2: HD Remix (2v2) - Xbox 360

Special Rules for Marvel vs. Capcom 2
Marvel vs. Capcom 2 Prizes will be paid out in Cash (7/2/1 or 100% depending on entries)*
*Grand Master Mode: Winner of the tournament faces IFC Yipes and Sanfrod for an additional $100. Tournament winnings are not at risk.

Live Stream: http://www.frame-advantage.com/beta/

Rules:
SF4, TVC, SF2R and MVC 2: Double Elimination
Winners, Losers and Grand Finals 3 out of 5 matches

*Special Rules: Naruto
Double Elimination
3/5 rounds, 2/3 matches, Winners, Losers and Grand Finals 3 out of 5 matches.
All Characters Eligible

Banned
Any glitch that causes irregular game play or causes the game to freeze will result in a disqualification of that match. NO EXCEPTIONS OR EXCUSES!!! Hidan Eight gate glitch will result in the forfeit of the round since this glitch can be fixed. If this move is done in the second round it will result in disqualification. NO EXCEPTIONS OR EXCUSES!!!

Although all controller set ups are allowed, you must remove your batteries from your classic controller and Wii remote in front of the organizer. This is to prevent cheating in others matches or interference in other matches, if u are caught interfering with someones match or cheating for someone then you and the player that you were cheating for will both be disqualified, removed from the tournament, venue and you will not be refunded. NO EXCEPTIONS OR EXCUSES!!! You’ve been warned!

**Additional rules: **
99 seconds
Stage switch Off
Obstacles Off
Latent Ninja Powers On

Rules:
Tetris DS: Double Elimination
Rounds (2-3) Winners and Losers (3-5) Grand Finals
Winner of tournament faces Grand Master in (First to 10) for Grand Master Seat. Bonus $50

Rules:
Halo 3: Double Elimination
MLG Rule Set (Coming Soon)

*Date: March 6th, 2010
Registration will be @ 10:00 a.m
Tournament will begin @ 12:00 p.m (Halo 3) - Tournament Proc TFGM
Tournament will begin @ 1:00 p.m (Tetris DS) - Tournament Proc TFGM
Tournament will begin @ 1:30 p.m (Naruto) - Tournament Proc D1
Tournament will begin @ 2:00 p.m (Street Fighter 4) Tournament Proc TFGM
Tournament will begin @ 2:30 p.m (Marvel vs. Capcom 2) - Tournament Proc TFGM
Tournament will begin @ 3:00 p.m (Street Fighter 2: HDR) - Tournament Proc Jeron
Tournament will begin @ 4:00 p.m (Tatsunoko vs Capcom) - Tournament Proc TFGM

*Registration will end when the tournament starts.

*Location:
Hosted @ Game’s Station
6727 Bay Parkway (Between 67th and 68th Street)
Brooklyn, NY 11204 (For subway transportation, Take the N Bound train to Coney Island Bound and stop @ Bay Parkway and walk to the left towards 67th)

SF4, Naruto, SF2, MVC2 and TVC Fee:$10 per player for Tournament Entrance/ (1 time house fee of $10 per player for Cover Charge)

Tetris DS: $5 per player for the Tournament Entrance

*****Halo 3 Fee: $10 per player for 2v2 Tournament Entrance/ $10 per player for Cover Charge

Halo 3 Prizes will be paid out in Cash
-(70/20/10: If more than 10 teams compete)
-(Winner takes all if less than 6 teams compete)
BYOC (Bring your own controller).
BYOH (Bring your own headset and Hardrive).

Street Fighter 4 Prizes will be paid out in Cash (7/2/1)

-70% for 1st Place
-20% for 2nd Place
-10% for 3rd Place

Marvel vs. Capcom 2 Prizes will be paid out in Cash (7/2/1)*
*Needs to be more than 15 team entries to split 7/2/1
*Less than 15 team entries will result in winning team takes all
*God Seat Mode: Winner of the tournament faces IFC Yipes and Sanford Kelly for an additional $100.00. Tournament winnings are not at risk.
Banned from actual tournament - IFC Yipes and Sanford Kelly

-70% for 1st Place
-20% for 2nd Place
-10% for 3rd Place

Naruto Prizes will be paid out in Cash (7/2/1)

-70% for 1st Place
-20% for 2nd Place
-10% for 3rd Place

TVC Prizes will be paid out in Cash (7/2/1)

-70% for 1st Place
-20% for 2nd Place
-10% for 3rd Place

Tetris DS Prizes will be paid out in Cash (1st 100%)

-(Winner Takes all)

Street Fighter 2: HDR Prizes will be paid out in Cash (7/2/1)

-70% for 1st Place
-20% for 2nd Place
-10% for 3rd Place


#2

meh i guess it really wont work out for me i can only hope for a miracle that my boss will let me off on this sunday so i can come otherwise i wont be there for any tournaments…maybe next time then, i would say 95% chance no, but there still is that 5% chance!!!


#3

I can make it for at least 2-3 of the tournaments, and hopefully come by for the festivities. Otherwise, this should be an interesting tournament.

-AntiShoto-


#4

i should be able to make it


#5

i am sooo in dere for 3s

Triforce i really appreciate the introduction all the other tournaments especially for 3s


#6

in there for that 3s and sf4…sick


#7

Hmm I think I will show up to get some extra bread for this.


#8

I recommend clarifying that Naruto is not 2v2 in game, and is 2v2 by how all other fighters are…


#9

oh also how do we know for sure that all these games will get a set up

this is kind of a big jump from a regular Battlefield Arcadia so i wouldnt want to see players who support another community to go to this and get a cold shoulder


#10

This is going to be my first and I’m a little excited, a tad bit nervous. But overall I think it’s going to be a great experience.


#11

this is really close to my leave date, so hopefully that wont mean im busy. it would be nice to go to one last tournament and chill with everyone one more time before i get shipped out


#12

Yea, I’ll be there.


#13

Naruto SCONR3 is the name of the game.


#14

What time does the SF4 Teams start and what’s the entry fees?


#15

Hmmm…I have had a tournament in NJ scheduled for a little while on this date.

http://www.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=221954


#16

wow Triforce just cant catch a break with the dates… went from 4/4 to 3/21 to 3/20 n now its gunna conflict with a jersey touney, that will badly split turnouts for both… yeesh


#17

Absecon is pretty far from NY. Doesnt really justify cancelling this…


#18

Anyone wanna be my teammate for SFIV?


#19

How do you register for this event?


#20

You show up and pay