BattleField Arcadia X: Age of the Clone Wars 1/24/09

Empire Arcadia’s BattleField Arcadia #X @ Game’s Station

Epilogue:
At the end of BattleField Arcadia #9 Sanford Kelly won his third BattleField title defending the Empire’s banner during a time when a the 1st Royal Commander Knight Justin Wong has now moved to the West Coast. Many believed that with Justin Wong gone the Empire would crumble under the might of the rebel gamers. That opinion was nearly brought to reality when a 15 year old Goken player sent Sanford, Lincoln and The Game to the losers bracket and awaited the Empire in the Grand Finals. It was then that Sanford understood what was expected from him. Sanford rose from the pits of the Losers bracket and returned to the finals with one job in mind destroy all who stood in the way of the Empire. Instead of explaining it…“let’s go the footage” [media=youtube]5FmfiZBgTno[/media]

Prologue:
Now the long awaited BattleField Arcadia #10 is at hand. The Dark Emperor of Arcadia has now promoted Sanford Kelly to be the 2nd Royal Commander Knight for the Empire on the East Coast while Justin Wong sets up the West Coast chapter of the Empire. Going into the next BattleField the Empire looks to defend its homeland. The age of the clone wars is beginning and many look to replace the Empire of the east. This has now called for the Emperor himself to join the battlefield. Empire Arcadia will hold a 5v5 exhibition for Street Fighter 4. (Empire vs. New York). There will be a 3v3 teams and singles edition for Street Fighter 4 as well. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 will return. Can the Empire siege New York City once and for all?

Tournaments:
Call of Duty: MW2 (Xbox 360) (2v2 Teams)
Tetris Party (Nintendo Wii) Singles
Street Fighter 4 (XBOX 360) (1v1 Singles) (3v3 Teams) (5v5 Exhibition)
TVC (Wii) (1v1 Singles)

Live Stream: http://www.frame-advantage.com/beta/

Rules:
SF4 and TVC: Double Elimination
Winners, Losers and Grand Finals 2 out of 3 matches

Tetris Party: Double Elimination
Rounds (3-5) Winners and Losers (4-7) Grand Finals (First to 10) Rounds Lowered

**COD: MW2: **Double Elimination
Team Death Match or Demolition (Time 10 minutes) (Score 5,000)
Best 2 out of 3
No Kill Streaks Allowed
Custom Classes Allowed (Bring you hard drive)
Banned from Classes:
No Noobtubes, No RPG’s, No C4’s, No Claymores, No tactical Insertions, No Dual Wielding (akimbo)
AGAIN!!! Bring your own HARD DRIVE
Maps: High Rise, Scrap Yard, Terminal, Invasion,

*Date: December 20th 2009
Registration will be @ 10:00 a.m
Tournament will begin @ 11:00 a.m (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2)
Tournament will begin @ 12:00 p.m (Tetris Party)
Tournament will begin @ 1:00 p.m (Street Fighter 4)
Tournament will begin @ 3:00 p.m (Street Fighter 4 3v3)
Tournament will begin @ 4:00 p.m (TVC)
Exhibition will begin @ 7:00 p.m (Street Fighter 4 5v5)
*Registration will end when the tournament starts.

6727 Bay Parkway (Between 67th and 68th Street)
Brooklyn, NY 11204
(For subway transportation, Take the N Bound train to Coney Island Bound and stop @ Bay Parkway and walk to the left towards 67th)

SF4 and TVC Fee:$10 per player for Tournament Entrance/ (1 time house fee of $10 per player for Cover Charge)

SF4 Teams Fee: $5 per player for the Tournament ($15 dollars total for the team)* Providing less than 60 players show up for singles.

SF4 5v5 Exhibition Fee: FREE

Tetris Party: $5 per player for the Tournament Entrance

COD: MW2 Fee: $10 per player for 2v2 Tournament Entrance/ $10 per player for Cover Charge

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Prizes will be paid out in Cash (7/2/1)

-70% for 1st Place
-20% for 2nd Place
-10% for 3rd Place

Street Fighter 4 Prizes will be paid out in Cash (7/2/1)

-70% for 1st Place
-20% for 2nd Place
-10% for 3rd Place

Street Fighter 4 (3v3 Teams) Prizes will be paid out in Cash (7/2/1)* Winner takes all if more than 60 people enter singles.

-70% for 1st Place
-20% for 2nd Place
-10% for 3rd Place

Street Fighter 4 (5v5 Exhibition) No prize. Community event.

TVC Prizes will be paid out in Cash (7/2/1)

-70% for 1st Place
-20% for 2nd Place
-10% for 3rd Place

Tetris Party Prizes will be paid out in Cash (7/2/1)

-70% for 1st Place
-20% for 2nd Place
-10% for 3rd Place

**BYOC (Bring your own controller).
BYOH (Bring your own headset and Hardrive). **

Already i think imma finally come to this one >=O
Should be fun =D

Moi as well…
My question: where’s “baby-gouken”?

Shine? He might attend the next event. :smiley:

I wanna play him, I think him + no justin is finally enuf to pull me to a BFA. Hopefully I’ll make it this time, shudnt be anymore snow. Lol

I want him first round…

Tell him 2 double-blind 1st game. Lol.

just might make an appearance…

Why does everyone want to go after the little kid for? You wanna be a man… Challenge a man.

I wanna be a kid, screw u…

Ill take down the little kid by being some bootlegged jwong in there =P

I don’t think the child should be looked at like that. I think everybody should see him as a challenger and nothing else

Amen

Strive to beat the dude winning the tourney and the pot (like Shine is doing) instead of striving to beat Shine.

You should strive to be the best and winning any tourney is just a perk. If you do it for the money then I don’t see that person getting any better anytime soon.

The sky is blue.

If you look any further it will be Black.

Grass is green.

there were 8 more of these already?? I went to the first one lol. might show up again. same location on kingshighway?? :wonder:

I’ll definitely be there.