BattleField Arcadia XII: Enemies of the State 03/06/10 Eastern Road to Final Round 13

Epilogue:

Several days before the expected bloodshed on the BattleField, words of propaganda was spread like a vile plague about the governance of the Almighty Empire. His excellency “Lord TriForce GameMaster: Dark Emperor of Arcadia” was accused of such savagery amongst his own beloved Knights of Arcadia. The charges were malicious and made to create discord among Knights and the Emperor of Arcadia. 1st Royal Commander Knight Justin Wong sent word across the great continent to endorse the Emperor’s credibility. 2nd Royal Commander Knight Santhrax drew his virtual blade and vowed that the Knights of Arcadia’s words will be heard on the BattleField. Leading charge with his fellow knights’ DieMinion, Jago, BUM, Noel and Lincoln “DragonGod” Morris they went in with full force to represent the Empire.

Ready for battle the Knights of Arcadia were met with hostility as an old friend and Ex-Knight from Long Island came forth to defend the Empire State once again from the Empire. LI Joe last fought against the Empire at World Cyber Games were he obliterated 7 Knights of Arcadia.
See ( http://www.empirearcadia.com/battlefield/bat-179.htm ) This defeat proved that LI Joe was not fluke or weak link to the Empire’s 5 Knight Team for Evo and BarFights II. LI Joe would not be alone in this defense as Aulord, Rico and CitiofBrass forged an wall at BattleField Arcadia XI. With LI Joe on the BattleField and 1st Royal Commander Knight Justin Wong now on the Western Shore of the Great Nation, hopes and spirits were high throughout the community.

LI Joe dominated the BattleField as he made little work or effort in even noticing the power of the Great “DragonGod” Lincoln. The Prince of Darkness Jago stepped forth in a battle against LI Joe. Using all of his power to fight the ex-Knight, it was not enough to stop his trouncing of the Empire. In another area part of the BattleField, Aulord soaked the battlefield with the blood of Kreymore’s brother DieMinion. All of the Empire’s Knights had fallen except for the 2nd Royal Commander Knight himself. The Last Knight of Arcadia stood guard in front of the gates of the Holy Empire, against two of Empire’s State finest Warriors. Victory against the Empire was eminent as the reign of the 2nd Royal Commander Knight Santhrax, would finally come to an end…

…but they could never be so wrong!

Santhrax eradicated the last ounce of resistance from LI Joe and Aulord and left their corps to decay and nourish the worms on the Battlefield. As Santhrax turned to the Dark Emperor and confirmed the extinction of all who oppose the Empire, TriForce then expunged the last source of strength and hope from the one of the strongest veteran warriors of the Empire State “Megaman Steve” who annihilated the wounded DieMinion and Pride broken Jago before succumbing to the might of the Dark Emperor. Triforce then gathered his Knights to sealed off the BattleField and return back to the ARC, Victorious! once again.

Prologue:

Back at the ARC tension stirred as the over all progress of the Empire at the BattleField was less than desired. Jago vowed to release his true form at the next battlefield while DieMinion quickly healed his wounds and made preparation to journey across seas to Europe. One of the Emperor’s veteran Knight’s “Hiro” brings news of a new coalition being formed to combat the Empire in a new attempt to win back the battlefield. See ( http://www.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=225614 ) Hiro the Dark Emperor’s RTS adviser warns of a multi front assault from the Empire State Resistance (ESR). Digital Warriors from different battle grounds will try to over run the Empire with sheer numbers.

Warriors from Tekken 6, Melty Blood, Call of Duty, Naruto, Street Fighter 4, Tatsunoko vs. Capcom and Tetris will all gather on the battlefield in numbers that will blot out the sun. The Dark Emperor heeds the warning of Hiro and calls forth reinforcement from other provinces of the Empire State. FightingGM, Blood Red, The 4 Horsemen, D1, The Game, IFC Yipes, Kreymore, Ghost X, Steve H and more to fend off these new “ENEMIES OF THE STATE”.

Tournaments:
Call of Duty: MW2 (Xbox 360) (??? Teams)
Tekken 6 (Xbox 360)
Tetris Party (Nintendo Wii) Singles
Street Fighter 4 (XBOX 360) (1v1 Singles)
Melty Blood: AA (1v1 Singles)
TVC (Wii) (1v1 Singles)
Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (Arcade Throw Back)

Live Stream: http://www.frame-advantage.com/beta/

Rules:
SF4, Melty Blood, TVC and MVC 2: Double Elimination
Winners, Losers and Grand Finals 3 out of 5 matches

*Special Rules: Naruto
Double Elimination
3/5 rounds, 2/3 matches, Winners, Losers and Grand Finals 3 out of 5 matches.
All Characters Eligible

Banned
Any glitch that causes irregular game play or causes the game to freeze will result in a disqualification of that match. NO EXCEPTIONS OR EXCUSES!!! Hidan Eight gate glitch will result in the forfeit of the round since this glitch can be fixed. If this move is done in the second round it will result in disqualification. NO EXCEPTIONS OR EXCUSES!!!

Although all controller set ups are allowed, you must remove your batteries from your classic controller and Wii remote in front of the organizer. This is to prevent cheating in others matches or interference in other matches, if u are caught interfering with someones match or cheating for someone then you and the player that you were cheating for will both be disqualified, removed from the tournament, venue and you will not be refunded. NO EXCEPTIONS OR EXCUSES!!! You’ve been warned!

**Additional rules: **
99 seconds
Stage switch Off
Obstacles Off
Latent Ninja Powers On

Rules:
Tekken 6: See ( http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=116268 )

Rules:
Tetris Party: Double Elimination
Rounds (3-5) Winners and Losers (4-7) Grand Finals
Winner of tournament faces Grand Master in (First to 10) for Grand Master Seat. Bonus $50

Rules:
COD: MW2: Double Elimination
Team Death Match or Demolition (Time 10 minutes) (Score 5,000)
Best 2 out of 3
No Kill Streaks Allowed
Custom Classes Allowed (Bring you hard drive)
Banned from Classes:
No Noobtubes, No RPG’s, No C4’s, No Claymores, No tactical Insertions, No Dual Wielding (akimbo)
AGAIN!!! Bring your own HARD DRIVE
Maps: High Rise, Scrap Yard, Terminal, Invasion

*Date: March 6th, 2010
Registration will be @ 10:00 a.m
Tournament will begin @ 11:30 a.m (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2) - Tournament Proc TFGM
Tournament will begin @ 12:30 p.m (Tetris Party) - Tournament Proc TFGM
Tournament will begin @ 1:00 p.m (Naruto) - Tournament Proc Badfish
Tournament will begin @ 1:30 p.m (Marvel vs. Capcom 2) - Tournament Proc IFC Yipes
Tournament will begin @ 2:00 p.m (Street Fighter 4) Tournament Proc TFGM
Tournament will begin @ 3:00 p.m (Tekken 6) - Tournament Proc Oni Jin
Tournament will begin @ 4:00 p.m (Melty Blood) - Tournament Proc Spooky
Tournament will begin @ 5:00 p.m (TVC) - Tournament Proc TFGM

*Registration will end when the tournament starts.

6727 Bay Parkway (Between 67th and 68th Street)
Brooklyn, NY 11204 (For subway transportation, Take the N Bound train to Coney Island Bound and stop @ Bay Parkway and walk to the left towards 67th)

SF4, T6, Melty Blood, Naruto and TVC Fee:$10 per player for Tournament Entrance/ (1 time house fee of $10 per player for Cover Charge)

Tetris Party: $5 per player for the Tournament Entrance

*****COD: MW2 Fee: $10 per player for 5v5 Tournament Entrance/ $10 per player for Cover Charge

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Prizes will be paid out in Cash
-(70/20/10: If more than 10 teams compete)
-(Winner takes all if less than 6 teams compete)
*** This tournament will be a 5 v 5 only if more than 6 clans attend. If less than 6 clans attend, this event will return to 2v2 format)**
BYOC (Bring your own controller).
BYOH (Bring your own headset and Hardrive).

Street Fighter 4 Prizes will be paid out in Cash (7/2/1)

-70% for 1st Place * Sponsored prize will be announced.
-20% for 2nd Place
-10% for 3rd Place

Marvel vs. Capcom 2 Prizes will be paid out in Cash (7/2/1)*
*Needs to be more than 15 entries to split 7/2/1
*Less than 15 entries will result in winner takes all
*Grand Master Mode: Winner of the tournament faces IFC Yipes for an additional $50. Tournament winnings are not at risk.
Banned - IFC Yipes and Sanford Kelly

-70% for 1st Place
-20% for 2nd Place
-10% for 3rd Place

Naruto Prizes will be paid out in Cash (7/2/1)

-70% for 1st Place
-20% for 2nd Place
-10% for 3rd Place

TVC Prizes will be paid out in Cash (7/2/1)

-70% for 1st Place
-20% for 2nd Place
-10% for 3rd Place

T6 Prizes will be paid out in Cash (7/2/1)

-70% for 1st Place
-20% for 2nd Place
-10% for 3rd Place

Tetris Party Prizes will be paid out in Cash (1st 100%)

-(Winner Takes all)

Melty Blood: AA Prizes will be paid out in Cash (7/2/1)

-70% for 1st Place
-20% for 2nd Place
-10% for 3rd Place

i might make it to this one and thanks for the directions again tfgm

Fucking sweet! March 5 (the greatest day ever) is my friend’s and I birthday. We will be there for sure…that’s if we’re not hung over.

YES!!! tekken!!! finally… definetly coming to the arc to train for this

Finally a tournament on a Saturday. You guys got the right idea this time.

finally, a saturday. expect to see me there

u kno im going

is saturday free parking? …

Nice, I could finally make it to a BA tourney, work isnt gonna get in the way. More saturday tourneys would be alot more convenient to more people I bet.

ummm… this idea i have might be a bit far out, but I think you should indeed remove call of duty. Reason is not that it’s a bad game or anything, but 1 it gets in the way of the stream if I’m correct, and two the turnouts for these tournaments are very little no?
In my honest opinion I think Gamepad should choose a certain day, OR days to run specific COD tourneys, that way maybe people will feel more committed to coming to these things. But then again this is just some random opinion.
Lastly I actually did participate in the last one,(entered cuz I was already in the SF4 tourney so what’s another ten?) different story for my partner. While playing I felt that the game should much more be played on tvs, or if not tvs at least monitors with sound. Without the sound the experience was pretty bad to be telling the truth, but then again maybe im the only one complaining about it.

Hey Triforce can you post the finale ruleset for March for TvC

im in this, its going to be my last tournament before i leave for basic training

Ditto. It sucks when you wake up early on a Sunday to go to a tourney all day and then have to go to work the next day! LOL

No Melty Blood? :wtf:

Word, how about some Melty?

@ r0kzztar: Sorry free parking day is Sunday only.

@ boyonweed: Well the lag was caused by a problem with my Internet Service Provider. At BA XI, there was little to no lag. And we expected players for COD:MW2 to actually bring their headphones. So they can drown out the yelling and screaming in the background and actually still hear their game.

Wow, a Saturday BA. Been dying to go back to one of these since BA7, hopefully I can make it…

O I wouldve understood if headphones where the thing you needed to hear the sound, but from what I was hearing from the other players is that they still couldnt hear it. Inless that is of course you mean standard headphones and not 360 headphones.

yup, like those tritons or turtle beaches…

Word, get on that Melty, we’ll show up.