BC JZEES T5.1, 3s, CvS2, Marvel Tourny Sun Feb.26th

Also a voting thread on how the pots will be split!

OK BIG FUCKING NEWS.

THE TOURNY MAY, AND QUITE POSSIBLY WILL BE DELAYED TO THE WEEK AFTER THE 25TH (march 4th).

I APOLOGIZE SOOOOO VERY FUCKING MUCH FOR THIS INCONVINIENCE, SO DONT BOOK ANY DAYS OFF WORK YET.

REMEMBER, THAT’S MARCH 4th. MARCH 4th, MARCH MARCH MARCH 4th.

Where:
Johnny Zee’s @ Station Square, Metrotown
#218-6200 McKay Avenue
Burnaby BC, V5H 4L7
Canada

Tournies are 7 dollar entries ($2 goes to JZee’s for putting the games on Free Play, $5 goes to pot), double elimination, maybe a double entry/round robin if there are not enough entrants for certain games, depending on what the players want.

I know there are some Seattle/Portland/Victoria guys who said they’d come for this one

Standard tournament rules, I’m sure I dont have to go over this in detail. Pretty much just random stage select for Tekken, no major game breaking glitches (gambit/rubyheart bullshit) for Marvel, and for 3s SAs are changable between matches.

Loser of game can change thier character(s) for the next game, while winner has to keep thier character(s). Player who chooses side, chooses thier character first. If there can’t be an agreement on who chooses first, there will be a coin toss, you may request to change sides after each game in the match. Games are best 2/3, winner’s final and losers final are best 3/5, Grand finals is one set of 3/5, then a second set (if pushed) of 4/7.

If there arnt enough players for marvel, we will either not have it, or have it round robin/double elimination, depending on what the majority of players want.

If there is anyone you wanna play/dont wanna play (because you are from the same area or something), let me know and i’ll make it happen. I have a pretty good idea about seeds.

Tourny will start @ 2:30PM. Dont BE FUCKING LATE, OR I WILL DOUBLE THE PRICE OF YOUR FUCKING ENTRY. DONT TEST ME, AND DONT COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS RULE. I’M SICK AND TIRED OF FUCKING WAITING FOR ONE OR TWO PEOPLE. IT HAPPENS EVERY TOURNY, AND IT’S RETARDED.

Regardless, If you are comming late or need any extra directions or anything, LET ME KNOW. Either call me on my cell at 778-895-5532, or at JZee’s, if i’m not picking up my cell, at 604-433-6472 and ask for me (Navid).

Hope to see you there, and make sure to vote for pot breakdowns.

tourneyyy woooo woooo cant wait! to get my ass handed to me hahha woot

I’m there with my newly learned Alex!!! YEAYEA!!! 3 more coming with me so expect 4 from the US!

1401234 views and only 3 posts WTF WTF LOL LOL WTF WTF LOL LOL ROFL ROFL CANCEL

come u douchey douches make some postage

what victorians?

i guess count me in for 3s.

I think we should honestly poll for any victorians ad if their are none we should hold it on Sunday cause saturday is a day most people work including me! I don’t really want to take the day off but I will if I have to!

Victorians for T5.

T5 isnt the same without Victorians here, so we have to have them here. Sorry if it’s an inconvienience to you guys, but there’s a few of them who have wanted to come, and a lot of T5 players here want the Victorians here for the tourny, to settle scores or some other stuff like that.

im going to try to make it, but i havent heard back if i can take the day off of work or not yet… btw can anyone supply housing?

If nobody can supply housing, there is a holiday inn express like, 3 steps away from the arcade… I’m not sure of the rates, but yeah.

Where are you comming from, and how long do you plan to stay? maybe people will want to host you if you could please give some more info.

I wouldnt bank on it though, most of us here live with our parents hahaha.

my name is carl and yeah. im a convicted child molester. they said getting into video games would be therapeutic for me and yeah. long as you dont have any small siblings staying with you should be safe

woops I just read this thread after i replied over there at tekkencanada.
OK I didnt know about the whole SF not able on saturday deal…
Navid, don’t screw over your SF crew just for us victoria tekken ppl please.
we’re not THAT good. But yes some of us do want to make it if possible (me, geoff, tak…) and want to play out of towners, but we’re just not sure if we’re going to as of yet.
perhaps it’d might be better if you can split tekken on saturday and SF on Sunday or something…

aeifrank>
last tourny, we stayed at Holiday INN near the arcade which is yea, 3 steps away.
it’s like 90$ a room or something for 4 ppl (and breakfast!). was pretty good

i’m in.

any chance this can be on a sunday? :slight_smile:

edit: actually scratch that, i won’t be able to make it either way

Hopefully this one doesn’t get cancelled.

navid, try to get LTB to come. i wanna see a 3s or cvs2 tourney in real life where he doesn’t come first. lol. guy’s good.

he’ll probably come first if he came hahahaha

unless jay can pull some RC hibiki/sak/bison shit out of his ass!

i’d still like another shot at him in 3s. last match we had was too close to convince me i couldn’t beat him. but like you said before tao, it’s one thing playing someone like ltb on a best out of 5. and it’s totally different when it’s a race to 7 or something. i hated playing against you kus it ended up being too close to determine or prove anything. we basically just played to be tortured. haha

The Victorians gave us the go ahead so… can we have this on sunday? PLEASE? I know alot of us can’t go otherwise.:angel:

im in for 3s :wonder:

would be nice if I didn’t have to play you, sal, tao, miguel or tariq in the first round… would be nice to fight someone I don’t know