Be part of our fighting game - characters wanted

Hey, we’re a small team of hobby game programmers from Germany. Some years ago we started creating our own non-commercial 3D fighting game. Due to lack of time (school etc …) we had to cancel this project for some time. Now we build up a new team and want to revive this project.

The game is based on real existing people from all over the world which is a very unique feature of the game. We use pictures of real existing people to create the 3D-models of the ingame characters. Of course we’re able to change or add details to make a character more interesting.

We’re searching for people from all over the world, who wants to be playable characters in our game.

So if you want to be a playable character of NightFighters 3D, please send us a quick notice to jens_nfg@yahoo.de

[media=youtube]80cCmCHnkZA[/media]

For more information, please visit our website at http://nfighters.wordpress.com or our youtube channel for some first ingame-impressions.

Thank you for your time,
Jens :slight_smile:

Yo, that don’t look half bad. I love the cabbage smash SFX

What platform are you developing this on, ipad??

Awesome! Who’s doing your modeling?

My suggestion for characters:

A medium-height stocky black dude named Max. He’s a Mixed martial arts fighter that has a blue scar underneath his right eye, which is the symbol of his tribe. Special moves should include one where he performs an aerial and botches the landing, but it’s okay because the clunkyness of the move makes it do double damage.

Also a short white grappler named Shafty that does a lot of below the knee submissions once he gets you down.

That’s all I can think of for now, but cool looking game. :tup:

A character named Rock who fights women exclusively.

Looks terrible. Can you even block other than with your face? Is the “using real people” the only claim to fame of this game?

By kickin em in the bread basket.