Best Bout Presents: Slugfest 8 - SSF4 Tournament - Jan 22nd 2011 (Portland, OR)

What?
Super Street Fighter 4 Tournament (XBox 360)
1v1 and 2v2 Tournaments!
21+ After party!!! This will run from 5pm-8pm and include some special events that we will announce soon including salty run backs and exhibition matches, possibly a bomberman tournament, and other surprises!

When?
Saturday January 22nd, 2010
2v2 Signups from 10AM to 11AM
1v1 Signups until 12:30PM
2v2 Tournament begins at 11AM SHARP
1v1 Tournament begins at 1PM SHARP
Tournaments must end by 4:45PM
The venue is 21+ after 5PM so we have to be strict regarding time. If you are late for a match you will be disqualified.

Where?
Ground Kontrol Classic Arcade
10 NW 5th (Ground Kontrol is remodeling so this event will be held at their temporary location a block away)
Portland, OR 97209
Phone: (503) 796-9364

Cost?
$5 venue fee to enter 1v1, 2v2 or both
$7 for 1v1
$7 per person for 2v2
(Free to watch)

Prizes?
Cash and gift certificates for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place
Pot split 70/20/10

1v1 Tournament Format
Standard Double Elimination Format.
The grand finals will be best 3 out of 5. All other matches will be best 2 out of 3 games.

2v2 Tournament Format
Double elimination Mikado style format:
A mikado set is defined as 2 or 3 games where the first player on each team plays eachother, then the second players on each team player eachother. If one team wins both games then they win the mikado set. If each team wins one game, the winning players play a game. The team who wins this 3rd game wins the set.
All matches except for the grand finals will be 1 mikado set. The grand finals will be best 2 of 3 mikado sets. The team coming from the losers’s bracket will need to win best 2 of 3 mikado sets twice.

Seeds?
1st. Bokkin
2rd. Riki-oh
3th. Duggish

(I’ll have to look up the next fews placers incase seattles doesn’t come. I’m not listed because I’ll be out of the country during this)